Any Holiday Sales Thread

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
SVS has the SB12-NSD at $400 and the PB12-NSD at $500 for their BF sale.
My understanding is they are discontinuing these two subs which is a shame in the sense that they are very capable for their sale prices.
However, I am not too quick to recommend them because they do not have adjustments to help tune them to your room like many competitors. However, if you have other means to tune the subs, this gets you serious performance at a bargain price!

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
OH Pogre
Tool: Fear Inoculum (Limited Edition CD Set)
$38.60 at Amazon
See Deal
Amazon has Tool: Fear Inoculum (Limited Edition CD Set) for $38.59. Shipping is free. Thanks SlickdealMasterFlex

Limited Edition set includes:
  • "Fear Inoculum" full 10-track album (CD + Digital MP3 Download Card)
  • 4" HD rechargeable screen w/ 2-watt speaker featuring exclusive video footage (charging cable included)
  • 36-page collectible booklet
  • This limited edition set was conceived and directed by Tool band member Adam

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
SVS has the SB12-NSD at $400 and the PB12-NSD at $500 for their BF sale.
My understanding is they are discontinuing these two subs which is a shame in the sense that they are very capable for their sale prices.
However, I am not to quick to recommend them because they do not have adjustments to help tune them to your room like many competitors. However, if you have other means to tune the subs, this gets you serious performance at a bargain price!
Great deal I miss my SVS.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Great sale $139 each(Black ones) for these HSU speakers. These are fantastic If you like horn speakers with a great soundstage too:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have no idea how these sound, but these are GREAT looking speakers! The wood “wave guide”, wood base, wood legs on the center channel and “tweed” look grills add up to a really smart design.
It really does look good and has gotten good reviews on youtube. Those grill look great and I dont like grills.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That Elac sub sure looks like a good deal I wish it dug a little deeper. At 129 I guess a Dayton 10" is its only competition.
Might be decent for music. I know the Dayton 1200 shined on music, but never used or tried it for movies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis