Any good lounge music cd's

S

scottyb70

Audioholic Intern
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good lounge/ martini bar vinyl album or cd?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Cantoma’s first two albums are nice
..as are Zero 7’s
Afterlife (Steve Miller)
Puff Dragon

I can’t guarantee what you’ll find on cd/vinyl these days though.

I would suggest checking bandcamp.com or Groove Salad on somafm.com and find artists you like.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
In the late 20th century (late 1990's) Capitol Records, probably now an obsolete company, issued the "Ultra Lounge' series of CD's.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
This isn't my go-to genre, but I can give a couple recs.

Seth Macfarlane (yup, the guy from Family Guy) has a few albums, and he is actually quite good and even been nominated for a Grammy a few times.

Richard Cheese w/ Lounge Against the Machine, he does popular music re-arranged in the lounge style, and it is awesome!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sinatra and Dean Martin. Search Amazon for Chill out music.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good lounge/ martini bar vinyl album or cd?
this gal is superb , a true master on the Steinway ! 'Escape to New York' is one of my favs.............

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This isn't my go-to genre, but I can give a couple recs.

Seth Macfarlane (yup, the guy from Family Guy) has a few albums, and he is actually quite good and even been nominated for a Grammy a few times.

Richard Cheese w/ Lounge Against the Machine, he does popular music re-arranged in the lounge style, and it is awesome!
I saw a reference to this Richard Cheese guy earlier today, thought it was a joke (referring to the shorter form of the name type cheese :) ). Makes me wonder if related to John (Cheese) Cleese? :) I have only heard Seth MacFarlane do one Sinatra number and wasn't bad at all.

I think I have one of that Ultra Lounge series mentioned earlier....yeah, this one:

Attachments

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I saw a reference to this Richard Cheese guy earlier today, thought it was a joke (referring to the shorter form of the name type cheese :) ). Makes me wonder if related to John (Cheese) Cleese? :) I have only heard Seth MacFarlane do one Sinatra number and wasn't bad at all.

I think I have one of that Ultra Lounge series mentioned earlier....yeah, this one:
Nah, Richard Cheese is a pure stage name, chosen for the obvious reasons you alluded to.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis