speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Enjoy the game!
I plan to Joe. There are several good college BB games on today. KY plays at 11 am my time. Trying to get my laundry done before the game even starts. Also need to clean my BPAP machine. I am prone to upper respiratory/sinus infections. No need to get more of them. :cool: Anyways, have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Phil,
Have you run Webroot again to see if it detects anything? If Malware Bytes and Webroot both see your system as safe, you should be good to go.
Malwarebytes Premium provides full protection. I have been using it for several years. I'm one of the lucky ones with a lifetime license.

In my opinion, when you use Malwarebytes Premium, you don't need a separate antivirus software. I have the Malwarebyters Premium and the Windows Defender is off on my computer. An advantage with Malwarebytes Premium is that it doesn't slow down the computer despite the fact that it operates constantly.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Malwarebytes Premium provides full protection. I have been using it for several years. I'm one of the lucky ones with a lifetime license.

In my opinion, when you use Malwarebytes Premium, you don't need a separate antivirus software. I have the Malwarebyters Premium and the Windows Defender is off on my computer. An advantage with Malwarebytes Premium is that it doesn't slow down the computer despite the fact that it operates constantly.
Yeah, I think that I will invest in Malware Bytes before it is all said and done. Looking into doing just that as we speak! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I think that I will invest in Malware Bytes before it is all said and done. Looking into doing just that as we speak! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Phil,

Some time earlier, I think it was last year, Nascar had found their computer infected just before the start of a race. Malwarebytes helped them rescue their equipment.

Tony Northrop, a Windows technology expert, who wrote the Windows 8.1 Inside Out book, recommends Malwarebytes. IMO, that answers a lot of interrogations.

Cheers,

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

Some time earlier, I think it was last year, Nascar had found their computer infected just before the start of a race. Malwarebytes helped them rescue their equipment.

Tony Northrop, a Windows technology expert, who wrote the Windows 8.1 Inside Out book, recommends Malwarebytes. IMO, that answers a lot of interrogations.

Cheers,
When I bought my desktop BB was really pushing Webroot. It came with a free 6-months trial and I purchased an extra 2-years of it. Have not had any real issues until now. Webroot was not able to remove the threat whereas Malware Bytes did right away. As such, I will be switching over to the premium Maleware Bytes very soon. I am a firm believer in Maleware Bytes now for sure. Thanks for the info! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
When I bought my desktop BB was really pushing Webroot. It came with a free 6-months trial and I purchased an extra 2-years of it. Have not had any real issues until now. Webroot was not able to remove the threat whereas Malware Bytes did right away. As such, I will be switching over to the premium Maleware Bytes very soon. I am a firm believer in Maleware Bytes now for sure. Thanks for the info! :)

Cheers,

Phil
@speakerman39,

You're welcome.

I'm currently using Firefox as a search engine. A few months ago, when I typed an address, Firefox was automatically directing me to a malware site, but Malwarebytes was blocking the access every time.

I ran the Malwarebytes scan and it found nothing but the important outcome is that it had indeed blocked the access. Since my computer was not infected, I assumed that the Firefox engine was infected. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and everything was back to normal.

Last edited:
P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Windows 10 should be able to remove it in 'safe mode'

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Windows 10 should be able to remove it in 'safe mode'
Yeah, I am sure it would. But, Maleware Bytes already has taken care of it. Guess I got lucky in that regard. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis