Always look inside your oven before turning it on

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
It's stories like these that make me paranoid and check the oven when I turn it on just in case. If anyone has little kids, you know you will find all kinds of crap in places you never thought of. So always check to make sure some Lego design wasn't stored in the oven to hide it from little brother/sister.

Now, who hasn't used a spray can as a flame thrower? In college, I was trying to grill burgers but the charcoal wasn't going well at all. So made a flamethrower using lighter fluid and such. Not saying there was certain beverages involved, but there was. So needless to say my aim was off a bit. Lighter fluid on burgers...man you will be burping that up all night...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's stories like these that make me paranoid and check the oven when I turn it on just in case. If anyone has little kids, you know you will find all kinds of crap in places you never thought of. So always check to make sure some Lego design wasn't stored in the oven to hide it from little brother/sister.

Now, who hasn't used a spray can as a flame thrower? In college, I was trying to grill burgers but the charcoal wasn't going well at all. So made a flamethrower using lighter fluid and such. Not saying there was certain beverages involved, but there was. So needless to say my aim was off a bit. Lighter fluid on burgers...man you will be burping that up all night...
Whenever I would go camping with some friends, it would rain. Fortunately, for us, we all brought our own Coleman camping stoves and lanterns, so we also had our own supply of White Gas. This proved to be a very useful way to dry the soaked firewood that we may or may not have protected from the rain that may or may not have been expected. That really didn't matter because we would put some logs into the fire pit, douse it with a few ounces of White Gas and wait for a few minutes before flicking a lit match in, from a distance. The first time, it dried the wood, the second time lit the fire. Always careful and it always worked.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis