All things bicycle.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a good bike ride yesterday shaving 7 minutes off my time from the ride two weeks ago.

IMG_7519.PNG

F

Foreverseit

Audiophyte
I can relate to using cycling as a way to cope with emotions—I found it incredibly therapeutic after going through tough times myself. Losing someone close is never easy, and I'm sorry for your loss.
For me, cycling became a sanctuary where I could clear my mind and focus on something positive. It sounds like you're really dedicated to pushing your limits, and that's inspiring. Considering cycling insurance could be a good move, especially as you're ramping up your mileage. I've heard good things about Sundays Insurance—they seem to offer solid coverage tailored for cyclists. Here's the link https://sundaysinsurance.co.uk/
Keep up the momentum and keep exploring new routes and challenges. Cycling has a way of healing and empowering us.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My first trip out on the bike was June 5th. I took my time as I knew I wouldn't have any leg left.
I haven't gone yet. We have a heat alert and I dont think it wise to go out in that. Here are my stats for the trip

IMG_2186.PNG
IMG_2187.PNG

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis