AfterLife2's Setup Finally...Brace Yourself and Always Thankful To My Audioholics FriendS.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Some daytime pics. DCM were a little bright at first, but they have been settling in. Played them last night mostly Jazz and they are impressive. I really want the center, hopefully they will lower back the price.
IMG_20191203_094054_139.jpg
IMG_20191203_094228_239.jpg
IMG_20191203_094511_655.jpg

IMG_20191203_093733_260.jpg

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Audioholic Intern
Very nice set up, thanks for the pictures. Any chance of wall mounting the TV and relocating your receiver on the table.? But it is beautiful as it stands.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice set up, thanks for the pictures. Any chance of wall mounting the TV and relocating your receiver on the table.? But it is beautiful as it stands.
Hi Hamid Welcome to the best forum! I'm not a big fan of mounting on wall. I know it's safe, but don't trust TV to fall. I like my TV a certain way on a stand and it fits my needs. The AV on floor is more because no room for ventilation. No animals or kids, so no worries about it being on floor. I really love the way it looks now. Thank you for the compliments.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Audioholic Intern
Hi Hamid Welcome to the best forum! I'm not a big fan of mounting on wall. I know it's safe, but don't trust TV to fall. I like my TV a certain way on a stand and it fits my needs. The AV on floor is more because no room for ventilation. No animals or kids, so no worries about it being on floor. I really love the way it looks now. Thank you for the compliments.
Thanks for the Welcome!
I was around on the forum for some years, just never been very active.
Once you like your system and enjoy it that is most important. Two thumbs up!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks for the Welcome!
I was around on the forum for some years, just never been very active.
Once you like your system and enjoy it that is most important. Two thumbs up!
Thanks alot. Looking forward to your setup, Hamid.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Audioholic Intern
Thanks alot. Looking forward to your setup, Hamid.
Would be great to share my setup, afterlife2, but currently I have all my devices in boxes. I have been doing over my room for quite a long time, and just can't get enough time to complete it.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis