After years of trying, WE'RE PREGNANT!!! TWINS!!! BABY AUDIOHOLICS ON BOARD!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Very cool! Happy for you both!

go old school on the first audio rig:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just remember childhood last only 13 years. The teens last for eternity. ;)

Seriously I'm really happy for you. People like you should be having the kids.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Congrats doc. Went through the IVF thing 13 years ago. Worth every penny for my daughter and then some. I hope it's a girl. They are usually much less curious about the controls and wiring that fascinate little boys. My nephew would turn up the volume to max when the stereo was off leaving a nasty suprise. He also turned the volume off on the clock radio making Swerd late for work.

"Music for Little People" is a label that makes good music for the 2-5 year old crowd that won't drive you crazy.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations!!! I honestly believe that children are the best gifts in life. I've had the money, cars, and women, but a child brings a whole new meaning to life. You won't completely comprehend this until it happens and then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Nothing better than holding your child, a part of you, for the first time!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations!!! I honestly believe that children are the best gifts in life. I've had the money, cars, and women, but a child brings a whole new meaning to life. You won't completely comprehend this until it happens and then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Nothing better than holding your child, a part of you, for the first time!
The first time I changed my son's diaper he went #1 & #2 as soon as I got the used diaper all opened up... Who'd a thought a 2 day old baby could shoot pee 4 feet in the air!:eek::D

Memories that last a lifetime!:)

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
The first time I changed my son's diaper he went #1 & #2 as soon as I got the used diaper all opened up... Who'd a thought a 2 day old baby could shoot pee 4 feet in the air!:eek::D

Memories that last a lifetime!:)
haha, that's great! I'm sure you'll never forget that either.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
We need to edit the title of this thread.... BABY AUDIOHOLICS ON BOARD! TWINS!!!!!

WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!!!! :D:D
Just went to the OB/GYN Thursday and both heart beats are strong and both babies are equally developing in size. One was moving it's arms on the ultrasound. I about melted. Probably the happiest moment of my life so far. Can't wait for them to get here. Due late May 2011.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!!!! :D:D
Just went to the OB/GYN Thursday and both heart beats are strong and both babies are equally developing in size. One was moving it's arms on the ultrasound. I about melted. Probably the happiest moment of my life so far. Can't wait for them to get here. Due late May 2011.
Congrats Congrats! Get sleep now.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, congratulations!
Better start saving for college now.:D
We'll be looking for your next post in the 'Classified' section.:):D

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Thanks for the replies & congrats guys. The babies are far enough along now developmentally that both should make it fine, so we are feeling good about it. It was a high risk of one not making it early on, but now things should be great.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for the replies & congrats guys. The babies are far enough along now developmentally that both should make it fine, so we are feeling good about it. It was a high risk of one not making it early on, but now things should be great.

very happy for you but also advise since it's your first baby(ies) to get some sort of help even if it's just for the first few days :)

even with help, i only made it a few days without sleep before i was no longer part of the equation :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Glad to hear about the twins! Rock on!

Just remember this moment when they are mouthy teenagers.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
We're having a girl and a boy! :D:D
Ultrasound yesterday was pretty clear. I thought I could tell last week using the ultrasound machine we have in my old office, but it's an older machine and not as clear. Yesterday at the OB office, they have a super machine, and it was clear. Woohoo!!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis