M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Is it just me or is it skewed off the page to the right making it totally useless?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
same problem here, also some web site slyles changed - all Text boxes labels have white background - makes it look weird

I thought it might be my adblock messing up, so I ignored it, but advanced search is really skewed far off to right - makes it unusable

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Is it just me or is it skewed off the page to the right making it totally useless?
That is weird and we are looking into it. Our goal is to upgrade out forum to a new platform like: Xenoforo, IP Boards or the new VBulletin 5.0 in the near future. It's time for us to do a complete overhaul to fix some of these issues.

That is weird and we are looking into it. Our goal is to upgrade out forum to a new platform like: Xenoforo, IP Boards or the new VBulletin 5.0 in the near future. It's time for us to do a complete overhaul to fix some of these issues.
Fixed. I had been working to add the AH navbar to the forum site and left some code in there that pointed to our AH style sheet. Messed a couple things up as a result.

markw - PM me your mailing address and I'll drop something in the mail for you for pointing this out to us.

You guys rock!

And tattoo_Dan, shoot me your mailing address as well. I didn't realize you had posted even earlier in that link. Sorry about that!

- Clint.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I use the advanced search...can I get something? :p :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
web site slyles changed - all Text boxes labels have white background - makes it look weird
Fixed. I had been working to add the AH navbar to the forum site and left some code in there that pointed to our AH style sheet. Messed a couple things up as a result.
I basically did the correct troubleshooting and get no recognition or credit - Oh well, the typical life of IT pro :(

Well, At least I found Adam :D;)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I basically did the correct troubleshooting and get no recognition or credit - Oh well, the typical life of IT pro :(

Well, At least I found Adam :D;)
We will throw you a bone or two if you help beta test our new forum :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis