fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
But just think....an ATI designed amp. So much clean power and headroom. Basically a first generation ATI 2000 series :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well I figured it would be a selling point since Emotiva is labeled as POS-1/2 :p

Change up of brands and all :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I command you to buy that amp you weak b**** !!! Then sell me your 2 channel for cheap. :rolleyes:
You sure that you don't want the seven-channel amp? It has LEDs. Mmmm...LEDs.

Speaking of being a weak b****, that IPS-1 is heavy...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You sure that you don't want the seven-channel amp?
Fine, how much already? Out of the 4 amps you and YAA have up for sale only one has a price tag. No wonder they're still for sale. And you call me a tease. I've had this amp hunger for long enough that I may need medical attention.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fine, how much already? Out of the 4 amps you and YAA have up for sale only one has a price tag. No wonder they're still for sale. And you call me a tease. I've had this amp hunger for long enough that I may need medical attention.
You know what I want for the Cinepro, so let's say $600 for the Outlaw. :D

There, now you know where I am. SO come buy them both and you can have 7 channels :D No shipping either wink wink nudge nudge :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's all YAA. I'm not actually selling mine...I was just going along. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... say $600 for the Outlaw ... No shipping either ...
That's the price for you delivering it out here, right?

Now ... we have here a thing I can live without. I'll get back to you with a counter offer ... this is much better than when you had the thing that I not only couldn't do without but you had the only one I had ever heard of being up for sale. Shoot, this feels like a buyers market.

Let me see what happens when I'm ready to drive south for the SongTowers.
I'm on a short leash over here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
... this is much better than when you had the thing that I not only couldn't do without but you had the only one I had ever heard of being up for sale.
You really should have talked to Rick...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's the price for you delivering it out here, right?

Now ... we have here a thing I can live without. I'll get back to you with a counter offer ... this is much better than when you had the thing that I not only couldn't do without but you had the only one I had ever heard of being up for sale. Shoot, this feels like a buyers market.

Let me see what happens when I'm ready to drive south for the SongTowers.
I'm on a short leash over here.

Well, it's a buyers market as long as I get enough to help me afford what comes after the thing you can live without :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hey - this is my theater thread, not the classifieds! :mad:

:p :D
Mea Culpa

I blame Alex, always taking things off topic :mad:

Back on topic, since I don't think the emo's have been giving you problems in quite awhile, why change? Also, why the NHT? Just weight?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Back on topic, since I don't think the emo's have been giving you problems in quite awhile, why change? Also, why the NHT? Just weight?
The IPS-1 has always hummed. I had disconnected four of the seven amp modules to reduce it (and cherry picked the quietest three modules), and that worked pretty well. Once I reconnected two of the others for my new surround speakers, it's a bit louder again. After five years, I'm just tired of turning it on and off when I turn my receiver on and off (it hums just as loud in standby).

That, and like you mentioned, I really like the idea of a lighter amp.

Because I also want XT32, I'm wondering if I should just buy the Denon 4520 and call it a day.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis