jinjuku

jinjuku

So I guess this is somehow news that Sandler went to and IHOP and that he was going to have to wait like the rest of us schlubs and left. I've done that countless times (well not IHOP because...).

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I know. It is nice that he didn't act like a feminine hygiene product but is it really news?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
F#%k him. I sat through “The Cobbler.” He can sit and wait for pancakes. F#%kin’ hack. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Did he pull out the ever-popular "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM???????"

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Did he pull out the ever-popular "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM???????"
That trick is harder to pull off when using a surgical mask :D

Edit: I do admit there are a few exceptions to the mask recognition problem.This one comes to mind:

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

That trick is harder to pull off when using a surgical mask :D

Edit: I do admit there are a few exceptions to the mask recognition problem.This one comes to mind:

Maybe he left because they were out of Fava beans and Chianti.:)

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah, and they said, “No, who are you?” So, he left in a huff.:D
I'm not the kind of person who goes to pieces when a famous person shows up- I would probably say something like "Yeah, I know who you are- why don't you go over and explain to the others, why you should be served before them? I'll wait here."

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not the kind of person who goes to pieces when a famous person shows up- I would probably say something like "Yeah, I know who you are- why don't you go over and explain to the others, why you should be served before them? I'll wait here."
I do, seriously, as this makes it so much harder to have wive(s) in every town I visit. Some cities are pretty big; just to clarify the wife plural.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Why would anyone go to IHOP in the first place is all I can think of.....

highfigh

highfigh

I do, seriously, as this makes it so much harder to have wive(s) in every town I visit. Some cities are pretty big; just to clarify the wife plural.
It's probably best to only have one wife in each place- less chance of them meeting and even worse, talking about you. Or, planning something you don't want.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It's probably best to only have one wife in each place- less chance of them meeting and even worse, talking about you. Or, planning something you don't want.
You make it sound like a plot from the Games of Thrones, can't be that bad, or?

highfigh

highfigh

You make it sound like a plot from the Games of Thrones, can't be that bad, or?
Hey, you're picking the women- I can't be held responsible for anything they do to/with you.

As far as 'that bad...', that depends on what trips your trigger.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
But, they have 'IHOPPY Hour'!!!!!!!!!!
What, all the pancakes you can eat or some booze so you can't tell how bad it is. Last time I was in one was served a fruit salad with obvious mold growth over a good section of it....never went back.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What, all the pancakes you can eat or some booze so you can't tell how bad it is. Last time I was in one was served a fruit salad with obvious mold growth over a good section of it....never went back.
Doesn't moulds give you a high, or is just some mushrooms, I forget :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can't say I've heard of psychoactive molds but there's probably something out there. Like mushrooms, still gotta know exactly what you're doing I'd suspect. Psylocybin is readily available on cow pies, tho.

highfigh

highfigh

Was that their 'Rooty, Tooty, Fresh & Fruity' special?

Did they charge extra? If not, that's just a bargain. :)

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Some mold- LSD can be derived from a mold on Rye bread and it has been said/proposed that the claims made resulting in the New England witch hunts were the result of eating moldy bread.

I actually worked with someone who had a drug problem and after acting like a wingnut one day, he used moldy Rye bread as the excuse for his behavior. After that, he stayed with Cocaine as his drug of choice. Yeah, that was great........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis