A nut job kills 17 in Nova Scotia..

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly, his is the biggest mass killing in Canada..

The count was at least up to 19 at 4:00. The investigation is going on and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more.

There are a lot of sick people on this planet and it's about time that all countries put more energy and resources for mental health and adequate treatment for the ones affected or even lifetime confinement.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I've held off posting about this, as it's so upsetting. Two of the victims were relatives of members of my church congregation - one was a cousin and one was a sister.

I realize that many times when these crimes occur, many locals will say "I can't believe this has happened in a quiet peaceful place like this". And truly, one wouldn't imagine such a thing happening here. It's mind-boggling. Of course, the thought is ridiculous - it can happen anywhere.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I read that man I tell ya, what the hell that dude was thinking. I watch a lot of the ID channel they have true stories about Monsters like that dude. What gets me is they always get caught but most don’t get the death sentence. They get life in Prison they get to live out their life I just don’t believe it’s fare to the Victims.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I read that man I tell ya, what the hell that dude was thinking. I watch a lot of the ID channel they have true stories about Monsters like that dude. What gets me is they always get caught but most don’t get the death sentence. They get life in Prison they get to live out their life I just don’t believe it’s fare to the Victims.
Well, this guy won't be going to prison.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This young women - an engineering officer serving on HMCS FREDERICTON - played Amazing Grace on the bagpipes in memory of the 22 victims. She was killed, along with five others, in a helicopter crash last night over the Mediterranean.

Abbigail Cowbrough, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia On H…:

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
This young women - an engineering officer serving on HMCS FREDERICTON - played Amazing Grace on the bagpipes in memory of the 22 victims. She was killed, along with five others, in a helicopter crash last night over the Mediterranean.

Abbigail Cowbrough, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia On H…:
That's really sad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis