8' HIFI Audiophile Bi-Wire Speaker Cable Pair Canare 4S11 Wire 11 Gauge Discounted

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That’s fair to say mark, but I don’t think James made any claims as to its superiority, or that biwiring in general is worthy. I will have to go back and read the original post but he made these as per customer request. Customer changed his mind and wanted something else. Whether or not it’s viable, people here do bi wire their speakers so I see no harm no foul, he’s just moving inventory. More than I’d pay. But hey, that’s like 17 bucks for a single connection. Seen plenty worse!!! Lol
Totally agree there are a ton of “Click Bait” links on AH. I see it all the time, like hey i have this and the post goes with a bunch of links’s to speaker’s, gear and so on mostly from Nubees. Don’t know about you guys but that’s spam in my book. James hasn’t made any claims that his wires are Superior just good Reasonably priced well made speaker cables
I for one enjoy reading his Thread.

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
No rule just common courtesy.

‘if people don’t mind giving their email address to possibly be put on a email list who am I to complain.

‘SORRY, I meant no harm.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No rule just common courtesy.

‘if people don’t mind giving their email address to possibly be put on a email list who am I to complain.

‘SORRY, I meant no harm.
How do you figure that bit about the email address?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Huh...I never gave James my email address. I did give it to Gene though!!!

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
How do you figure that bit about the email address?
If I’m wrong then it’s my caution that’s at fault. Just saying this time it maybe ok but it opens up itself to abuse by others.

Didn’t mean this time is/was wrong, just it could be.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If I’m wrong then it’s my caution that’s at fault. Just saying this time it maybe ok but it opens up itself to abuse by others.

Didn’t mean this time is/was wrong, just it could be.
So you actually have no idea?

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
There is no such thing.as a free lunch is what I think.
Maybe I’m suffering from Covid-19 but you are trying to make this personal .
It’s just a difference of perspective.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hey Guys,

I had a customer that placed an order for a pair of Canare 4S11 bi-wire cables terminated with Sewell banana plugs. After I made the cables and prior to shipment they requested a refund and ordered a different set of cables. So, I have this set discounted to clear it out.

Price is $68 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Thank you,

James
affordhifi.com
Special orders=no refunds.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I know this is a bit of a late reply but I have bought two sets of cables from James and think the quality and customer service are great. No worries of buying his cables from my perspective. I'll be back if I have need of more. The ones listed here I have no use for though. Good luck moving those, James and thanks for the nice product and service!

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
My question is this. Are they still for sale?
If so I’d like some information about the and does the price include shipping in the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Carlthess40,

Yes, they are still available. And yes, the price includes shipping.

If I can answer any more questions let me know.

James

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis