8' HIFI Audiophile Bi-Wire Speaker Cable Pair Canare 4S11 Wire 11 Gauge Discounted

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Guys,

I had a customer that placed an order for a pair of Canare 4S11 bi-wire cables terminated with Sewell banana plugs. After I made the cables and prior to shipment they requested a refund and ordered a different set of cables. So, I have this set discounted to clear it out.

Price is $68 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Thank you,

James
affordhifi.com

Attachments

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hey Guys,

I had a customer that placed an order for a pair of Canare 4S11 bi-wire cables terminated with Sewell banana plugs. After I made the cables and prior to shipment they requested a refund and ordered a different set of cables. So, I have this set discounted to clear it out.

Price is $68 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Thank you,

James
affordhifi.com
Recycle the junk!

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Yeah, not sure... I didnt think two give aways and trying to sell one set of cables that I made was a bad thing.

Sorry to upset anyone.

James

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Good4it may not have noticed this is in the classifieds? Good luck on selling bi-wire cables around here, tho....

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
If it’s OK to “advertise his store”here it must be alright for everyone to do for their store here,

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If it’s OK to “advertise his store”here it must be alright for everyone to do for their store here,
Is there a rule against a commercial concern advertising something for sale in the classifieds? Moderators haven't had an issue with his give-away threads either. Point me to the rules, I'm interested.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Is there a rule against a commercial concern advertising something for sale in the classifieds? Moderators haven't had an issue with his give-away threads either. Point me to the rules, I'm interested.
I didn’t see a “store” or “catalog”. Just some cables that need a home. Same as if we posted an old AVR or speakers right?!?! Like the classifieds in the paper.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I didn’t see a “store” or “catalog”. Just some cables that need a home. Same as if we posted an old AVR or speakers right?!?! Like the classifieds in the paper.
James does put his business name in his signature so we know it's a business....afaik that's all that's needed but I couldn't find any specific rules....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
James does put his business name in his signature so we know it's a business....afaik that's all that's needed but I couldn't find any specific rules....
Good point. All I see on Tapatalk is James.....

Personally I couldn’t care less, and was surprised to see anybody with an issue.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He's actually helping James out by keeping this bumped :) Otherwise
old man yells at cloud.jpg

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
I dont know Guys, I really appreciate the support but... This isn't exactly what I had in mind for bumps lol.

I could see the point if all I was doing was promoting my site but that simply is not the case. I am active on many posts for my short time being a member that dont reference the fact that I have a website in any way at all.

Seems like this is upsetting at least two people, perhaps I should just ask for the listing to be removed.

If that is the case though, I wonder what the response would be if I were to try and sell a piece of equipment such as a receiver?

I am not here to cause trouble.

James

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
No worries James. I think only one person is actually stuck here.(not you lol)
IMO, you’ve caused no trouble. Your websites visibility is fairly low, and this particular thread is in the classifieds. You know, where it should be! Lol

It’s all good.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
No worries James. I think only one person is actually stuck here.(not you lol)
IMO, you’ve caused no trouble. Your websites visibility is fairly low, and this particular thread is in the classifieds. You know, where it should be! Lol

It’s all good.
My problem is the "funny wire". This is $68.00 for a couple of 8' speaker cables. Biwiring is nonsense. So any claims that this is a superior cable has to presume a belief in magic. As you know, like the late Click and Clack brothers, I call 'BOGUS" when I see it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
My problem is the "funny wire". This is $68.00 for a couple of 8' speaker cables. Biwiring is nonsense. So any claims that this is a superior cable has to presume a belief in magic. As you know, like the late Click and Clack brothers, I call 'BOGUS" when I see it.
That’s fair to say mark, but I don’t think James made any claims as to its superiority, or that biwiring in general is worthy. I will have to go back and read the original post but he made these as per customer request. Customer changed his mind and wanted something else. Whether or not it’s viable, people here do bi wire their speakers so I see no harm no foul, he’s just moving inventory. More than I’d pay. But hey, that’s like 17 bucks for a single connection. Seen plenty worse!!! Lol

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I dont know Guys, I really appreciate the support but... This isn't exactly what I had in mind for bumps lol.

I could see the point if all I was doing was promoting my site but that simply is not the case. I am active on many posts for my short time being a member that dont reference the fact that I have a website in any way at all.

Seems like this is upsetting at least two people, perhaps I should just ask for the listing to be removed.

If that is the case though, I wonder what the response would be if I were to try and sell a piece of equipment such as a receiver?

I am not here to cause trouble.

James
You're fine man. I've appreciated your input and the giveaways are nice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis