7" Denovo Audio Apollo MTM build

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Love and the circle jig is the BALLS cuts perfect circles every time. I made a home made jig on my first build. what a waste of time. The jasper jig is awesome worth every penny
Yes DW618 I bought it when I orderd the jasper jig. I should of got a plunge router years ago.

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
And one other thing I switched kits I got the Denovo Audio 7" Helix Dome MTM after talking with Jeff Bagby and how he liked the woofers in this kit. Can you edit the thread title ?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Braces rounded over both sides and placed to divide box into 3rds for even brace points
The even brace points are suppose to be avoided. Obviously even braces are better than no braces but the conventional wisdom is to make the sections of unbraced panel different sizes so they all resonate at differing frequencies or something like that.

I'm looking forward to the xo assembly.

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
The even brace points are suppose to be avoided. Obviously even braces are better than no braces but the conventional wisdom is to make the sections of unbraced panel different sizes so they all resonate at differing frequencies or something like that.

I'm looking forward to the xo assembly.
Just did cross overs last night

Attachments

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Anyway to change the title of this thread ? I switched and bought the Denovo Helix Dome MTM Kit . After talking with Jeff Bagley and how he liked this woofer from Erich and the SB Acoustics tweeter . And Jeff designed this kit and that was enough to sell me. Great kit and great people . Both approachable people willing to help. Well If you read this then you know I switched kits anyway

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Ok after a day listening with sub turned off I took it out and hooked speakers up to my Denon AVR 4806 it handles the 4 ohm load all day at high volume levels without a sweat

Attachments

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Great to see someone built these. Wish diysoundgroup shipped to hawaii :)
Did you ask ? Erich might if your willing to pay the extra shipping cost ? He does put great kits together

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis