55” Vizio OLED H1 or Hisense U8G?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
After a few days of viewing, the C1 is awesome. No need for a really dark room to enjoy the benefits of OLED.
I could not agree more. OLED is just special, it's amazing technology. I'm drooling at the thought of getting a 77 inch. I'm glad for you, and I knew it would blow you away. They are just amazing, no doubt about it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

A

ahender

Audioholic Intern
I could not agree more. OLED is just special, it's amazing technology. I'm drooling at the thought of getting a 77 inch. I'm glad for you, and I knew it would blow you away. They are just amazing, no doubt about it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I sit 8’ from my 55” and it looks big. The 77” would be incredible. Hope you get it soon!

PHANofPHUNK

PHANofPHUNK

Full Audioholic
After a few days of viewing, the C1 is awesome. No need for a really dark room to enjoy the benefits of OLED.
Can you comment on the picture quality of 1080p?i have read that some of the 4k oleds' have poor 1080p quality. Thanks!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Can you comment on the picture quality of 1080p?i have read that some of the 4k oleds' have poor 1080p quality. Thanks!
I have zero issues with any resolution of any content on my OLED set. Everything looks better on it, but I do wish it was a 120hz display. Some screen door can be seen on certain stuff, but it's not bad at all. If it was, I wouldn't have kept the TV.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis