$3000 ZAGGBox Pro Seeks a Market

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
ZAGG Inc is still trying to lay out its game-changing ZAGGBox, a user-friendly media server that will now be sold only in the custom electronics marketplace. ZAGGBox is the result of around 6 years of R&D and $35 million dollars. It's gone from a reported sub-$1000 box targeting consumers on all retail levels to something that will now attempt to find a home in the CE market. The problem is, it's missing quite a few features that are more or less expected nowadays - and available on boxes costing a lot less. It's a solution that's in search of a market. And it's consistently staying behind the 8-ball in terms of its features and how it is positioned in the marketplace.

Discuss "$3000 ZAGGBox Pro Seeks a Market" here. Read the article.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Its crazy how much money systems like these go for....you can do most of what this thing can do with a $300 Atom based server.....

"While the ability to access content via the iPhone is still a big benefit of the product, the iPad has changed the game in terms of "glamorous" system control. The iPad allows ZAGGbox users to access content while sitting on the deck, shaving or working in the garage."

I can do all that on my Android phone, or WebOS phone (Palm), or Apple phone. I can also stream music from home from any web browser without installing any software or apps at all.

Oh yeah and all the software is free....

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I don't really see the market for this product...and it's priced ridiculously high.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, I don't really see the market for this product...and it's priced ridiculously high.
I could see people that buy the listed Apple products buying something like this...because its "easy to use". :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis