$300 200 Watt Wireless Stereo Amp Reviewed!

itschris

itschris

Let's not forget what the real target is for this setup. it's to give a convenient way to operate your surrounds. My home is a very large open concept space. There's no way to run wires to the rear surrounds... so this is one of just a few decent options. i tried the Rocketfish route which was a little disappointing. it worked, but just didn't keep up with the rest of my system. This on the other hand works far better. I have have to the amp units under my couch where the floor outlet is and the transmitter unit sitting under my cabinet but still out of sight. For HT, its a very fine solution. I just watched Dune 2 and Intersteller over the weekend and thought the surrounds performed just as they should. I do sometimes like to listen to music with all the speakers running... I just sometimes enjoy the various surround modes. I ran the system with "Stereo All" which puts full signal to the surrounds and I thought it sound very good.

For a few hundred bucks (2 amp units), this is a very good solution if you need a solid wireless solution. I don't think I'd use these for anything else other than in place for a system where you can't run wires. Until a much grander solution presents itself, I'm pretty happy with it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis