Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Actually, for those that remember a real cacklefest, a walk down memory lane ..........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
After about two minutes of Ingraham and one minute of Waters I turned it off.

On the upcoming debate, something along the lines of Trump and "positivity." Well yeah Trump's appeal to Republican voters was never his upbeat positivity. If you spit in my face and kick me in my balls, that's being more honest than the previous 8-9 years of Trump.:rolleyes::confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jesse Waters: Neither won the debate.
Brit Hume: Trump had a rough night.

I like the latter. He could criticized his own while being a conservative. Waters can't sit in his seat straight cause he knows.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
National Newswatch | Young women are increasingly likely to identify…

Could this be a reaction to young men becoming more stupid, violent and/or hard-right? Regardless, the Taylor Swift army may be a force to be reckoned with, come November.
Looking at enrolment data to colleges and universities the once exclusive domain for men is now generally becoming the one for women (at least in Sweden), and the males are falling behind as a group in education level with some really far behind (not even completed high school). Getting a well-paying and stable job after high school is far more difficult than it used to be. So young men without higher education or craft education are left behind in a very real sense, and then you get what you wrote about in your post.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Looking at enrolment data to colleges and universities the once exclusive domain for men is now generally becoming the one for women (at least in Sweden), and the males are falling behind as a group in education level with some really far behind (not even completed high school). Getting a well-paying and stable job after high school is far more difficult than it used to be. So young men without higher education or craft education are left behind in a very real sense, and then you get what you wrote about in your post.
Same thing is happening here - more women getting higher education than men. Speaking of which, there has been a major transition in the gender of school teachers. I didn't have a single female teacher past Grade 3, while women are dominating the whole profession nowadays. Boys aren't seeing role models in front of the classroom anymore.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Same thing is happening here - more women getting higher education than men. Speaking of which, there has been a major transition in the gender of school teachers. I didn't have a single female teacher past Grade 3, while women are dominating the whole profession nowadays. Boys aren't seeing role models in front of the classroom anymore.
I had female teachers every year but they generally where no push-overs: I recall them as no-nonsense teachers that wanted a nice and calm class room that knew how to do this even with unruly boys, the ones that I remember the most anyway. :) That was many years ago as now I'm a middle-aged man that grew up in a smallish Norwegian town.

Nowadays compulsory school (ca up to age 16) is dominated by female teachers and high school (age 16-18) is not far behind. I'm not that happy with that gender imbalance for the same reason as you.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NYT has Trump up by 1 point, and if the Times is saying this then he must be up by more. Or that's the theory.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis