Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
is this how 'CommieLa' is gonna pay for everything ......... ;)

Oh boy. Don't make me vote for Trump, beech.....:rolleyes:

>>>The Harris capital gains tax hike will also hit many families when parents pass away. Harris also supports adding a second Death Tax (separate from and in addition to the existing Death Tax) by taking away stepped-up basis when parents die. This would result in a mandatory capital gains tax at death — a forced realization event.

As previously reported by CNBC:

“When someone dies and the asset transfers to an heir, that transfer itself will be a taxable event, and the estate is required to pay taxes on the gains as if they sold the asset,” said Howard Gleckman, senior fellow in the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.<<<

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh boy. Don't make me vote for Trump, beech.....:rolleyes:

>>>The Harris capital gains tax hike will also hit many families when parents pass away. Harris also supports adding a second Death Tax (separate from and in addition to the existing Death Tax) by taking away stepped-up basis when parents die. This would result in a mandatory capital gains tax at death — a forced realization event.

As previously reported by CNBC:

“When someone dies and the asset transfers to an heir, that transfer itself will be a taxable event, and the estate is required to pay taxes on the gains as if they sold the asset,” said Howard Gleckman, senior fellow in the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.<<<
In thought very few estates are paying estate tax in USA.

In Sweden, btw, the estate and gift taxes were abolished in 2005. By a Social Democratic government.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Is that the new tax law? Future tax law? A future dream tax law?
Is that because of the huge tax cuts of the past?
What will happen when Trump's tax cut expires?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Trumps plan to fund our economy is to impose Tariffs on all imports. I don't know but I think that is a huge tax on American Comsumers. Not any better than the Harris plan. :(

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Trumps plan to fund our economy is to impose Tariffs on all imports. I don't know but I think that is a huge tax on American Comsumers. Not any better than the Harris plan. :(
yes sir, another election cycle with a couple of duds............ :(

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'd like to see her go on Fox and Trump on MSNBC. Now that would be interesting.
Specifically, Harris on Hannity and Trump on Rachel Maddow. :)
The better interview by far would be the one by Maddow, irrespective of her political views.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The better interview by far would be the one by Maddow, irrespective of her political views.
Agreed. I don't care much for Hannity. But I do get a kick out of it anytime he refers to another network as "Fake News"

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I guess he doesn't have any mirrors in office or at home. :D :D :D
And Fox had to cough up nearly a billion dollars for allowing their on-air peeps to keep spreading election lies. And also admitted in court that no reasonable person would believe everything that their hosts say. So, who is really "Fake News"? PS I don't believe everything CNN or MSNBC hosts say either.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
'Cackles and Mumbles' square off tonight in Philly. Will it compare to Frazier vs Ali ? ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
'Cackles and Mumbles' square off tonight in Philly. Will it compare to Frazier vs Ali ? ;)
Lots of laughter (cackles, as you call it) by a competent Black woman running for President in this clip and it's even less than 2 minutes long. ;)

There's even some downright deranged speak by Trump that you downplay to "mumbles". ;)

Here is Trump on a question about "child care" that he "speaks" for two minutes. Will you call that "mumbling" after listening what Trump actually said, or just f*cking deranged?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis