highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I was speaking of Republican politicians, not voters. I apologize for being unclear.
Well, to your point about Cruz being naturalized, he isn't. Naturalization is for immigrants and since his mother is/was a US citizen, he's not an immigrant.

I hope you're not saying the Democratic politicians are clean, because that would be incorrect.

highfigh

highfigh

no big deal, the same can be said for quite a few Democrats ! Elephants and Jackasses, many of which are useless ...............
But it's possible to ride both and it's high time we got the chance to treat them like the farm animals they are. Yeeha!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
^ Not a racist bone in this young pillar of earth defending USA from those "others".

highfigh

highfigh

^ Not a racist bone in this young pillar of earth defending USA from those "others".
Rottenhouse? (sorry, typo. Really.....) He's an idiot and someone is trying to get him some kind of Congressional medal, as if he's some kind of hero. That's absurd!

highfigh

highfigh

Hehehe.....

John Haltiwanger
@jchaltiwanger

Trump takes photo with Kyle Rittenhouse in front of a framed pic of him and Kim Jong Un (perhaps the most repressive ruler in the world) shaking hands

Even Kennedy shook Khrushchev's hand and FDR had a crush on Stalin.

I can imagine them thinking "They'll never guess where our thumbs have been".

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Rittenhouse? He's an idiot and someone is trying to get him some kind of Congressional medal, as if he's some kind of hero. That's absurd!
He just confirmed that the public view of him is correct that he is a white racist male and heavily armed looking for trouble and to murder in "self-defense" black people.

highfigh

highfigh

He just confirmed that the public view of him is correct that he is a white racist male and heavily armed looking for trouble and to murder in "self-defense" black people.
Well, he succeeded in two of those goals.

"I went there to help".

Q- Who asked ya?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Even Kennedy shook Khrushchev's hand and FDR had a crush on Stalin.

I can imagine them thinking "They'll never guess where our thumbs have been".
Shaking hands and hanging a pic of the Kim Jung is a little different.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Candace Owens (no just kidding)
Chris Christie

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I believe Trump wanted an announcement into the investigation of Hunter Biden regardless of guilt. I assume it was because he thought Joe was his biggest obstacle in 2020.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And who is “Candace”?
She's a Republican who debates by talking really fast and over her opponent. She works for the Daily Wire and recently said Jan 6th was the deep state and big tech trying to infringe upon patriotic Americans (the alt-right) rights LOL. Of the names mentioned I give her the least chance.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Yes, he was born to American parents (only need one, to qualify) in Panama. Either having an American parent OR being born on a US military base to a member of the US military makes him a US citizen. This was proved when he ran. Someone born to an American or Canadian citizen in Canada or the US, respectively, automatically have dual citizenship. Cruz chose to only be a US citizen.
Well, to your point about Cruz being naturalized, he isn't. Naturalization is for immigrants and since his mother is/was a US citizen, he's not an immigrant.

I hope you're not saying the Democratic politicians are clean, because that would be incorrect.
Naturalization are the laws and process which define any path to citizenship that is not natural as defined in Article II. Cruz' citizenship is due to the fact that Congress' passed a law.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Define 'traitor'.
Also I think it's the company Trump keeps. He seems to have an infatuation with powerful leaders like Jung and Putin. I wouldn't say he's "in their pocket," but he has a problem with that. Things like "Stand back, and stand by!" referring to the Proud Boys. The alt-right, and David Duke attended one of his rallies. Trump probably didn't even know about it, but it's the kind of crowd he attracts with his cadence and general manipulation. I think it's ridiculous to think it isn't intentional. There's him wanting to host the G7 at his own Doral resort. That's obviously a conflict of interest. Trump said he'd host it for free, but as another pointed out it was likely to get the remodeling upgrades that would've costed him millions. The Jan 6th investigation, and even if he didn't directly do it, again the type of company he attracts.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis