D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd give the edge to Trump if he runs but not really sure on that.
Pence is staying out of the media so he has a chance. I'm a bit concerned about his religious background though. Trying to create a theocracy. No evidence of that but still uncertain.
DeSantis, if he can survive the covid uptick in his state

Biden, but little chance of a repeat IMO.
Kamala even less of a chance.
Buttigieg- I'm not sure I agree with the Fox guest who said the supply & chain is a disaster therefore he has no chance. I thought some of that was a lack of workers but regardless don't think the fault of that will stick to him like he suggests. I'd say he's the future for the Democrats. 2024 or later.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
What a sad sad choice of Presidential hopefuls. Speaking of sad don't forget to throw Ted Cruz in the mix.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
IMHO 2024 will be the end of Democracy in the United States and no matter who wins the vote Trump will be president again.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Pence is staying out of the media so he has a chance. I'm a bit concerned about his religious background though. Trying to create a theocracy. No evidence of that but still uncertain.

Buttigieg- I'm not sure I agree with the Fox guest who said the supply & chain is a disaster therefore he has no chance. I thought some of that was a lack of workers but regardless don't think the fault of that will stick to him like he suggests. I'd say he's the future for the Democrats. 2024 or later.
President Pence? I think not.

We don't have any good candidates, on either side.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

Trump is a lifelong loser unfit for any public office. Republicans in general are losers who collect paychecks from the Federal government and do absolutely nothing with respect to governance at the federal level. Republicans at the federal level are this country's biggest problem as they impede any progress that might be made by the Federal government.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
What a sad sad choice of Presidential hopefuls. Speaking of sad don't forget to throw Ted Cruz in the mix.
Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen of the United States and therefore does not qualify to be the Executive.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
IMHO 2024 will be the end of Democracy in the United States and no matter who wins the vote Trump will be president again.
Trump is a traitor. He'll never be President again. Any American that would even consider voting for him is a stooge and a problem.

highfigh

highfigh

Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen of the United States and therefore does not qualify to be the Executive.
Uh, "the Texas Republican was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. As such, he was a dual citizen – an American because of his mother, and Canadian because the country, like America, grants automatic citizenship to anyone born there."

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Uh, "the Texas Republican was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. As such, he was a dual citizen – an American because of his mother, and Canadian because the country, like America, grants automatic citizenship to anyone born there."

Ted Cruz is a naturalized US Citizen for the exact reason you just stated, as such he is not a natural born US citizen (the requirement for the Executive of the Federal Government). It's this simple, if your birth certificate is not from a US County/State, you are not a natural born US citizen.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Ted Cruz is a naturalized US Citizen for the exact reason you just stated, as such he is not a natural born US citizen (the requirement for the Executive of the Federal Government). It's this simple, if your birth certificate is not from a US County/State, you are not a natural born US citizen.
Where was John McCain born? Wasn't he born in Panama? On a Naval air station. Is that different?

highfigh

highfigh

Where was John McCain born? Wasn't he born in Panama? On a Naval air station. Is that different?
Yes, he was born to American parents (only need one, to qualify) in Panama. Either having an American parent OR being born on a US military base to a member of the US military makes him a US citizen. This was proved when he ran. Someone born to an American or Canadian citizen in Canada or the US, respectively, automatically have dual citizenship. Cruz chose to only be a US citizen.

highfigh

highfigh

Read the link I posted- it explains his dual citizenship. His mother was/is a US citizen, so he's a US citizen, but he was also a Canadian citizen because he was born in that country.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Yes, he was born to American parents (only need one, to qualify) in Panama. Either having an American parent OR being born on a US military base to a member of the US military makes him a US citizen. This was proved when he ran. Someone born to an American or Canadian citizen in Canada or the US, respectively, automatically have dual citizenship. Cruz chose to only be a US citizen.
tend to agree...…..

total horse poop .............
I was speaking of Republican politicians, not voters. I apologize for being unclear.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I was speaking of Republican politicians, not voters. I apologize for being unclear.
no big deal, the same can be said for quite a few Democrats ! Elephants and Jackasses, many of which are useless ...............

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis