D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
How long have Presidents said that they spoke with God? Carter, Reagan, Bush, Quail, Pence....

Anyone who says they speak with God and can't solve world problems isn't in contact with the right people.
It's silly enough claiming to be religious while president. However, the above are at least semi-plausible because they are not yelling all the time. In fact I don't think Trump has ever said he's talked to god, but some in the evangelical community claim he is this religious person. They're not exactly the brightest.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's silly enough claiming to be religious while president. However, the above are at least semi-plausible because they are not yelling all the time. In fact I don't think Trump has ever said he's talked to god, but some in the evangelical community claim he is this religious person. They're not exactly the brightest.
Or claiming that while running for office, in the sense that the US isn't supposed to be aligned with one specific religion but that's how they add to their voter base.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's all just a circus, innit? Yeah I think there's something to Hunter's business dealings and the Biden family, but in the end it's a smokescreen to get Trump reelected. The Republican have more to lose IMO. MAGA would melt and become unhinged if the Orange Jesus were charged. Even violent. Biden? Ah well. Life moves on. But Trump is their life.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It's all just a circus, innit? Yeah I think there's something to Hunter's business dealings and the Biden family, but in the end it's a smokescreen to get Trump reelected. The Republican have more to lose IMO. MAGA would melt and become unhinged if the Orange Jesus were charged. Even violent. Biden? Ah well. Life moves on. But Trump is their life.
And the Kushner family? $2billion hedge fund gift while still in office? o_O
No investigation in sight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The one errrrrrrrrrrrrr positive is according to polls Trump has leads in all swing states. If Trump were to lose is when the real problems begin.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Per YT some comments on VP. Kari Lake, and another commented if it's Ramaswamy it would go down as the most obnoxious team ever LOL. Add in MTG, and that would be some pretty hilarious times with her wondering why she doesn't get the respect she deserves LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Strange times, eh?;)

Ahhh! Your hair smells so nice!
1703809782557.png

REVENGE!!!!!
1703809989514.png

1703809885309.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The funny thing about the Haley lack of comment on the civil war and slavery is it isn't that she should not face the consequences. It's that I'm guessing quite a few of the people criticizing her are or will be voting for Trump. I could link each and every instance, but I've already done so so many times.

- Could not denounce David Duke and the KKK when asked to by CNN's Jake Tapper
- "Stand back, and stand by" when asked about the Proud Boys during the nat'l debate with Biden
- "Good people on both sides" during Charlottesville (when one of the sides was white nationalists)
- Paul Ryan referring to Trump's comment on an immigrant American judge as "textbook" racism.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.:confused:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The funny thing about the Haley lack of comment on the civil war and slavery is it isn't that she should not face the consequences. It's that I'm guessing quite a few of the people criticizing her are or will be voting for Trump. I could link each and every instance, but I've already done so so many times.

- Could not denounce David Duke and the KKK when asked to by CNN's Jake Tapper
- "Stand back, and stand by" when asked about the Proud Boys during the nat'l debate with Biden
- "Good people on both sides" during Charlottesville (when one of the sides was white nationalists)
- Paul Ryan referring to Trump's comment on an immigrant American judge as "textbook" racism.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.:confused:
That civil war BS question was nothing more than a baited teaser ! She answered it perfectly, for the media pounced on it instantly, which now has brought her even more attention. By infuriating a certain percentage of the left she in turn gains a percentage of popularity on the right........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That civil war BS question was nothing more than a baited teaser ! She answered it perfectly, for the media pounced on it instantly, which now has brought her even more attention. By infuriating a certain percentage of the left she in turn gains a percentage of popularity on the right........
How does it make Haley stronger in the primary?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yet again you show what kind of man you are, same as in another post the stopping removing a Confederate monument in a graveyard was "preserving history".

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
How does it make Haley stronger in the primary?
more or less to the same polarizing methodology that Trump uses, although that is not her style but regardless when a question such as that is asked knowing full well that it's 'baited' I for one don't care how the left wing wackos want to spin it........

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's one way to look at it. The correct response to a question about the cause(s) of the US Civil War, would have "slavery" in the first sentence. The fact that she didn't mention it at all, indicates that she was pandering to the far right constituency.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That's one way to look at it. The correct response to a question about the cause(s) of the US Civil War, would have "slavery" in the first sentence. The fact that she didn't mention it at all, indicates that she was pandering to the far right constituency.
that's all well and good, from your perspective as a liberal. Right now the Dems are not only worried about Trump but stopping Haley's momentum with respect to Biden as well. I for one would like them to select a much better option than Sleepy Joe.

IMO all this attention the Dems are putting on this matter is but another of their 'deflection tactics' away from what I consider the real issues and problems we are facing

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
She was pandering to bigots, but there’s blowback from Republicans of color.

>>>Republicans of color said on Thursday they were dismayed by Nikki Haley’s initial refusal to say that slavery was the cause of the Civil War. It wasn’t just an offensive historical omission, they argued, but a tactical blunder too. …<<<

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Please do the country a huge favor and remove both Biden and Trump from all state's ballots. I don't want to go through this again, but I would vote for anyone over Trump.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis