D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some of the Trump cult stuff was coming through. When Christie would criticize Trump, there were some boos from the audience.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Great interview this AM with Liz Cheney on CBS morning show, I'm liking her more and more........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure Haley would do much, but I'd like to see DeSantis say to Trump, C'mon, if you're man enough than debate me! :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I would write in my cat Lexi,
Secret Service would be awfully busy after it knocks those cups, pencil holders and other things off of the desktop but they should be able to save money on redecorating by going to a grocery store for leftover cardboard boxes.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That's it, I'm voting for Lexi ! Chris, get the bumper stickers made !

highfigh

highfigh

That's it, I'm voting for Lexi ! Chris, get the bumper stickers made !
Cats can be stand offish, but at least we know what we're getting and they wouldn't pull the crap Congress and other government officials do.

I vote for cats! Dogs can be the enforcers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Our new speaker of the house Maga Mike is now saying God spoke to him in his prayers and told him to be the new Moses. That added to his soon to be released J6 footage blocking out the faces of the peeps involved in the storming of the Capital to prevent the DOJ from prosecuting them. What has happened to the GOP? :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Great interview this AM with Liz Cheney on CBS morning show, I'm liking her more and more........
I would like it if she ran in 2028. I'm an independent but I would vote for her over most dems or republicans.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Our new speaker of the house Maga Mike is now saying God spoke to him in his prayers and told him to be the new Moses. That added to his soon to be released J6 footage blocking out the faces of the peeps involved in the storming of the Capital to prevent the DOJ from prosecuting them. What has happened to the GOP? :(
And he spoke to me as well, but He stated He didn't talk to Maga Mike. :eek: o_O

highfigh

highfigh

How long have Presidents said that they spoke with God? Carter, Reagan, Bush, Quail, Pence....

Anyone who says they speak with God and can't solve world problems isn't in contact with the right people.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

This is the Trump era though.
It hasn't been the Trump Era since Biden was elected.

I remember a cartoon, probably from Larson's Far Side, where a guy in a suit & overcoat was walking on a sidewalk- out of a cloud is a giant hand with the middle finger and thumb in position to flick the guy off of the planet. I would like that to happen to most politicians.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis