D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If Trump is out then I think DeSantis will win the primary. There isn't anyone left in the field that displays outward strength, and his takebackthecountry authoritarianism will be attractive despite his lack of personality. Plus he's like Trump in personality I'm afraid.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I think right now, many Republicans in the country have had it with Trumpy and Desantis. That party is in disarray in every dept. The HOUSE is an absolute joke with their leadership, which they should loose in 2024 big time. Anyone that votes Republican, do not have any common sense for Democracy. This would apply in ALL our states. That is the name of that tune.....folks..........

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
$3.89 per gallon isn't going to fly with the people.
Has anyone calculated what inflation over the last number of decades would have caused gas prices to be today if gas prices just followed the inflationary rate?
I think it would be a lot more today.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think right now, many Republicans in the country have had it with Trumpy and Desantis. That party is in disarray in every dept. The HOUSE is an absolute joke with their leadership, which they should loose in 2024 big time. Anyone that votes Republican, do not have any common sense for Democracy. This would apply in ALL our states. That is the name of that tune.....folks..........
Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
That guy spends too much working on how he looks. I have relatives in CA and they all think he's an idiot.
I got a few cousins out there and feel the same way. They say he's a suck up to the stars.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I got a few cousins out there and feel the same way. They say he's a suck up to the stars.
Talking with one of my cousins in CA now. She's REALLY not a fan of Newsom or at the is point, of CA in general.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I wouldn't vote for him. Unless he was running against Donald.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought DeSantis was easily winning the debate yesterday. I don't know if Haley has the toughness to fight it out with him. (She might have a sizable lead over DeSantis. I'm not sure.) To me it comes down to who displays the most strength, and hopefully along the way they don't sound like a robot. I did also like how Christie got in a shot towards the other three about how none of them could say Trump wasn't fit to lead. He was right. None of them could say it. Ramaswamy looks to be making a pitch for VP. He did some weird sign flashing with some "corrupt" thing written on paper. I guess pointing at Haley and the others, or the system. I dunno. I didn't see all of it. Just spurts.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis