D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not looking forward to the next year. Bidenomics and the GOP/voters hellbent on Trump, and it could get pretty ugly. :confused:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not looking forward to the next year. Bidenomics and the GOP/voters hellbent on Trump, and it could get pretty ugly. :confused:
The US economy is currently doing very well and the White House have adopted "Bidenomics" that originally was a conservative barb.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
54-17%. Assuming the polls are correct that means Trump is more popular than Jesus LOL. I think too it says the two frontrunners are also the two biggest a$$holes. That's rather telling IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeSantis in so many words said he will 'slit throats'. I'm not exactly sure what he meant, but I would define him as Trump 2.0 LOL. I would say if Trump is charged now is the time for voters to change directions. He's too abrasive.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeSantis in so many words said he will 'slit throats'. I'm not exactly sure what he meant, but I would define him as Trump 2.0 LOL. I would say if Trump is charged now is the time for voters to change directions. He's too abrasive.
However, that means DeSantis gets the nomination. :p

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
$3.89 per gallon isn't going to fly with the people.
The people are generally clueless when it comes to whole price of Gasoline situation.
Doesn't help the politicians at all, but thats politics...take the blame for something totally outside your control.

It will be $13.89 a gallon soon enough...those days are coming.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The people are generally clueless when it comes to whole price of Gasoline situation.
Doesn't help the politicians at all, but thats politics...take the blame for something totally outside your control.

It will be $13.89 a gallon soon enough...those days are coming.
Yep, the penalty for not buying a EV will be higher gas prices.....as you noted, those days are coming.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A few days ago DeSantis was promising to "start slitting throats on day one" if he's elected President, and it's not the first time he has said something similar. This is the language of brutal authoritarians like Putin.

He's a very dangerous person to have as a US President, both for Americans but also for the rest of the democratic world.

>>>Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Sunday said he would “start slitting throats on day one” when it comes to taking on the “deep state.”

DeSantis made the remarks at a barbecue campaign event in Rye, N.H., hosted by former Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.).

“We’re going to have all of these deep state people, you know, we are going to start slitting throats on day one,” DeSantis said.

This is not the first time the Florida governor has used the terminology. Last month, during an interview with the right-leaning outlet Real America’s Voice, DeSantis used the expression when talking about how he would change the hierarchy in the Department of Defense if elected.

“I think the idea that you take a flag [officer] or general officer who recently retired and put them as [secretary of Defense], I think it is a mistake,” the governor said.

“You know, they may have to slit some throats. And it’s a lot harder to do that if these are people that you’ve trained with in the past or that you know,” DeSantis said. “So we’re going to have somebody out there, you know, be very firm, very strong, but they are going to make sure that we have the best people in the best positions, and there’s not going to be necessarily prior relationships that would cloud that judgment.” ...<<<

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
A few days ago DeSantis was promising to "start slitting throats on day one" if he's elected President, and it's not the first time he has said something similar. This is the language of brutal authoritarians like Putin.

He's a very dangerous person to have as a US President, both for Americans but also for the rest of the democratic world.

>>>Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Sunday said he would “start slitting throats on day one” when it comes to taking on the “deep state.”

DeSantis made the remarks at a barbecue campaign event in Rye, N.H., hosted by former Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.).

“We’re going to have all of these deep state people, you know, we are going to start slitting throats on day one,” DeSantis said.

This is not the first time the Florida governor has used the terminology. Last month, during an interview with the right-leaning outlet Real America’s Voice, DeSantis used the expression when talking about how he would change the hierarchy in the Department of Defense if elected.

“I think the idea that you take a flag [officer] or general officer who recently retired and put them as [secretary of Defense], I think it is a mistake,” the governor said.

“You know, they may have to slit some throats. And it’s a lot harder to do that if these are people that you’ve trained with in the past or that you know,” DeSantis said. “So we’re going to have somebody out there, you know, be very firm, very strong, but they are going to make sure that we have the best people in the best positions, and there’s not going to be necessarily prior relationships that would cloud that judgment.” ...<<<

You know, years ago Republicans weren't all deluded nutcases...
I remember when Gerald Ford died, the news said "Republican President Gerald Ford has died"

I had forgotten totally he was Republican...he was a decent honest man it seemed to me.
What happened ? Did Fox News really create all these ding dongs?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I got news for you, the Dems have their fair share as well ! ;)
You could just have said that language like “slitting throats” (repeatedly) of federal employees is not acceptable language for a person wanting to US President. :rolleyes:

But here you are yet again defending MAGA while elsewhere whining about members here don’t believe your claims of being anti-Trump.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I got news for you, the Dems have their fair share as well ! ;)
Now cmon'...you could have come up with something better than that.

Just remember this universal constant.
Q "How many Crazy Ass Dems equal one MTG?"
A "None...the real answer goes beyond Infinity."

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Now cmon'...you could have come up with something better than that.

Just remember this universal constant.
Q "How many Crazy Ass Dems equal one MTG?"
A "None...the real answer goes beyond Infinity."
I dunno but RFK Jr seems close enough. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You could just have said that language like “slitting throats” (repeatedly) of federal employees is not acceptable language for a person wanting to US President. :rolleyes:

But here you are yet again defending MAGA while elsewhere whining about members here don’t believe your claims of being anti-Trump.
What the hell are you talking about ??? do you even have a clue what post you're referring to ??? not mine numb nuts !!!!

Again, did mother have any kids that lived ???

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What the hell are you talking about ??? do you even have a clue what post you're referring to ??? not mine numb nuts !!!!

Again, did mother have any kids that lived ???
Here you show what you’re made of and just confirmed my post, along with others. Your repeated references to my mother reminds me of another banned member (also a very old dude) that had a fixation on my penis and its size. Tragic case of old age.

You don’t age well, to put it mildly, but you missed the context (no surprise there) where the post you replied to was a reply to my post.

May I suggest that you seek professional medical help?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis