2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs..it's going to be GREAT hockey

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I never thought Boston would spank Pittsburg 4 straight but they did. I';ve heard some ramblings that Boston would take Chicago in 5 but I'm not that crazy to believe this. Hope maybe but not believe. :p I belief it will be a 7 game series that can go either way as both sides bring different strengths to the ice.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I was really hoping for Chicago Pittsburgh as I thought that'd be the most exciting series, but this should still be awesome! I'll definitely be cheering for Chicago as they remind me more of the Oilers and their style of hockey.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm so happy the kings lost. Such a boring team to watch.
Boring seemed to work last year. Was working OK this year to some extent. I do think the finals will end up being a great series.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Boring seemed to work last year. Was working OK this year to some extent. I do think the finals will end up being a great series.
They're definitely a GREAT hockey team. There's only so many 2-1 games a guy can watch though, haha.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
This is great two original six teams for the Cup also these teams haven't met each other in the playoffs since 78'. champagne-2.gif

GO HAWKS!!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I never thought Boston would spank Pittsburg 4 straight but they did. I';ve heard some ramblings that Boston would take Chicago in 5 but I'm not that crazy to believe this. Hope maybe but not believe. :p I belief it will be a 7 game series that can go either way as both sides bring different strengths to the ice.
I never saw that coming either. :confused::eek: I have nothing against Boston, but I think Pittsburgh/Chicago would have been a more entertaining final. And, even though he's from here, I can not stand Brad Marchand. He reminds me of Kenny Linseman.....I just googled it and sure enough, I'm not the first to think it:
Y! SPORTS

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This is a crucial game for Chicago if they want to remain in the series with Boston. I hope Boston finishes them off in the next 2 games.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Woo hoo...Blackhawks win the Cup and I won our office pool and likely collect ~$500.00....:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis