N

Niranjan

Junior Audioholic
I am looking for good Speaker configuration for the 10x14 room some one help me with good make & model. Region India.
i am planning for Polk ES15 or ES20 as surround. if you some one suggest me with better make and model in same budget that would be great kindly advice.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am looking for good Speaker configuration for the 10x14 room some one help me with good make & model. Region India.
i am planning for Polk ES15 or ES20 as surround. if you some one suggest me with better make and model in same budget that would be great kindly advice.
You probably won’t get many recommendations for Polk speakers here but we aren’t very familiar with what brands are available in India or your budget.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
The Polk ES 20 is well rated by Amazon customers. The company is a decent product manufacturer.

Bear in mind that the port is at the back of the cabinet and shouldn't be too close to a wall, but 6 inches would be an acceptable distance:

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Polk is a reliably good brand. I think those speakers will be pretty good.

K

kini

Full Audioholic
I'd do Kef Q150s instead. More forgiving in placement due to their off axis performance both horizontal and vertical.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis