JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Okay, are you being a little sarcastic here? :D
Not at all. You might have paranoia setting in, should get it checked out. ;) I used to have a pair of CV AT-80. Would be equivalent to VE-12F's. Yes I realise everybody hates them. You can do so much better. Frat house speakers. The list goes on and on. Are they audiophile? No. Are they the best you can buy? No. But I always liked the sound. And so did everyone that heard them. It was a deep mellow tone that just grooved from 50-90 db. Outside of that they got a little muddy. I EQ'd the snot out of em' and ran em' hard for years. For the money, they were a good speaker. May even get a pair when I'm done with my current system, just for old times sake. I know, BLASPHEMY.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not at all. You might have paranoia setting in, should get it checked out. ;) I used to have a pair of CV AT-80. Would be equivalent to VE-12F's. Yes I realise everybody hates them. You can do so much better. Frat house speakers. The list goes on and on. Are they audiophile? No. Are they the best you can buy? No. But I always liked the sound. And so did everyone that heard them. It was a deep mellow tone that just grooved from 50-90 db. Outside of that they got a little muddy. I EQ'd the snot out of em' and ran em' hard for years. For the money, they were a good speaker. May even get a pair when I'm done with my current system, just for old times sake. I know, BLASPHEMY.
I was actually kidding. :D

If they sound good to you and others, then they are good. They may not receive audiophile status, but they can still sound good. Seriously. I mean it. No really. We need a serious face emoticon. Not mad, but serious.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis