What are you watching tonight?

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
+1 for Love, Death & Robots. I binged it between Saturday and Sunday nights.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Recently purchased a Toshiba tv with Amazon Fire. Have been watching Bosch all day what a great show. BTW the Harry Bosch books were some of my all-time favorites.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry that was this afternoon. Of course tonight there are the NCAA men's BB play in games.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA Mens BB Tourney day one - 4 games at a time! Pure hoops nirvana virtually all day.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Going to see "Us" tonight with my youngest. She's the only one who loves horror movies; wife and the oldest would just spend half the movie looking away :rolleyes:. Fingers crossed that it lives up to the hype.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
NCAA Men's BB Tournament! What else........LOL!!!! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil! How you doing
Just watching the tournament. KY plays tomorrow and Woffard is not going to be easy to beat. Honestly, I am a bit worried. One of our star players is out due to a strained foot. That makes it even more difficult. However, if KY wins tomorrow then they are on their way to the Sweet 16. That Buffalo team has impressed me the most so far. Holy smokes they are tough! :eek: No really I am fine thanks for asking. And you?

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just watching the tournament. KY plays tomorrow and Woffard is not going to be easy to beat. Honestly, I am a bit worried. One of our star players is out due to a strained foot. That makes it even more difficult. However, if KY wins tomorrow then they are on their way to the Sweet 16. That Buffalo team has impressed me the most so far. Holy smokes they are tough! :eek: No really I am fine thanks for asking. And you?

Cheers,

Phil
Kentucky Woffard going right now one heck of a game! Obviously today (and tonight) I'm tuned into March madness on multiple channels.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Kentucky Woffard going right now one heck of a game! Obviously today (and tonight) I'm tuned into March madness on multiple channels.
Oh lawt KY pulled it off. Having a heart-attack here literally...........LOL!!!! Wofford is an incredible team. LSU advanced earlier. That makes (2) SEC teams now going to the Sweet 16! Better watch TN as they are very good. Hopefully, KY will get PJ back in time for the Sweet 16. I can finally breathe now. o_O

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh lawt KY pulled it off. Having a heart-attack here literally...........LOL!!!! Wofford is an incredible team. LSU advanced earlier. That makes (2) SEC teams now going to the Sweet 16! Better watch TN as they are very good. Hopefully, KY will get PJ back in time for the Sweet 16. I can finally breathe now. o_O

Cheers,

Phil
Both Florida and Florida state are on tv now playing different opponents. Kinda weird.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Both Florida and Florida state are on tv now playing different opponents. Kinda weird.
Yeah, it is weird. Florida has come a long ways. Michael White is doing a great job. I always cheer for KY first, but I also cheer on the other SEC teams. Would love to see Florida move on to the Sweet 16. Both Auburn and TN have great chances to make it as well. Watching Murray ST play now b/c Ja Morant is just awesome. I went to Murray as an undergraduate, but did not graduate from there. I love the Racers! :p

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, it is weird. Florida has come a long ways. Michael White is doing a great job. I always cheer for KY first, but I also cheer on the other SEC teams. Would love to see Florida move on to the Sweet 16. Both Auburn and TN have great chances to make it as well. Watching Murray ST play now b/c Ja Morant is just awesome. I went to Murray as an undergraduate, but did not graduate from there. I love the Racers! :p

Cheers,

Phil
Hey Phil you know Metallica did a cover of Astronomy. Not nearly as good as Blue Oyster Cults original IMHO but you might want to check it out.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil you know Metallica did a cover of Astronomy. Not nearly as good as Blue Oyster Cults original IMHO but you might want to check it out.
Already have I just like the BOC's version much better. However, Mettalica's version of Turn the Page is just flat out awesome! Lars is one of my favorite drummers too. Of course, when it comes to drummers I think that Neil Peart pretty much sets the bar. He is 66-years old now. The thing is though, he can still drum. Just an amazing talent!

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Already have I just like the BOC's version much better. However, Mettalica's version of Turn the Page is just flat out awesome! Lars is one of my favorite drummers too. Of course, when it comes to drummers I think that Neil Peart pretty much sets the bar. He is 66-years old now. The thing is though, he can still drum. Just an amazing talent!

Cheers,

Phil
Yeah I like the Metallica version also.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Cheers,

Phil
Sorry Phil. I’m afraid James should crush Lars’s head with his explorer guitar and THEN fire him. He’s such a hack. He can’t even play his own songs live and his meter is as sporadic as such hour traffic.

Agree about Neil though. A true ambassador of drumming. Super talented, intelligent and well spoken. Danny Carey is pretty high on my list as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis