Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Holy crap! How angry do you have to be to bite some one's nose off. :eek:

Chicago, IL

A woman was arrested on charges of aggravated battery after she took a bite out of her cousin's nose, permanently disfiguring her, county prosecutors said.
Damika Robinson, 39, was at a party at her 38-year-old cousin's home when the women began arguing. The confrontation allegedly turned violent, with Robinson assaulting the woman and at one point biting her several times on the face, "including a bite that removed her nose," the police report said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Holy crap! How angry do you have to be to bite some one's nose off. :eek:

Chicago, IL
A woman was arrested on charges of aggravated battery after she took a bite out of her cousin's nose, permanently disfiguring her, county prosecutors said.
Damika Robinson, 39, was at a party at her 38-year-old cousin's home when the women began arguing. The confrontation allegedly turned violent, with Robinson assaulting the woman and at one point biting her several times on the face, "including a bite that removed her nose," the police report said.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Bro is no longer the hip way of saying it. It's Brah. Nom sayin.

As for cheese I'm enjoying an Iborres this morning that's outstanding.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered a fire safe, and stupidly didn't look at the weight until it arrived. 85 lbs! I'm wondering how I'm going to get that thing in the house...I better start eating Wheaties again.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I ordered a fire safe, and stupidly didn't look at the weight until it arrived. 85 lbs! I'm wondering how I'm going to get that thing in the house...I better start eating Wheaties again.
Just pretend it's a new sub that should give you the strength.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
A fire safe? Is your fire that valuable?:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My parents, sister and brother-in-law just left today, after a two-week visit. It was great to see them, but it's nice to get back to normal. Went down to Maine for a few days. It's nice - looks like Nova Scotia with different flags. I was hoping to score some good shopping deals in Freeport, but the prices were not much different than they are here.:(

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Maine is one of the 5 united states I haven't been to yet.. Alaska, Minnesota , Oregon, and Rhode Island round it out.
Cheers, Mac

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...Nova Scotia...
I forget if I've already mentioned this, but I've had a soft spot for Nova Scotia ever since I was 13. The premier of "Otherworld" had a girl named "Nova" on it played by Amanda Wyss. Yeah, there was a little crushing goin' on.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's going on here? I'm just about positive that Amanda Wyss is a woman. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When I click on 'New Posts' does it not stand to reason that there should be new posts? I think my computer is broke. Oh well ... may as well go and eat something then. Maybe a car wash and an oil change too. Adam's like, "did he just start speaking German?"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis