Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oops! Sorry. I went all Canadian on that one and missed the joke. :eek::D
Nah. You're just a lot more knowledgeable about sports and, well, the world. I was just launching off of an episode of Psyche that I saw on Netflix recently. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Looking forward to live transmission of Louis Vuitton Cup final races again this evening :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in a real dilemma, I got 2 very good job offers at the same time that are so good that I don't know what to do, they're both from very good companies, really encouraging and I'm getting to do the job I always wished to do..... and compensation is top notch..... the thing is, I want them both......

Worst thing is that I fell really bad about that fact that I have to say no to one of them :eek:
I made my choice, and getting a real step up now :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
In my research, I came upon this important piece in the Yamaha A-S3000's manual:
When loosening the knob of the speaker terminal, do not rotate it excessively. The knob may come off and pose the danger of being swallowed by a child.
They may want to amend that statement to include the risk of choking for pets as well. Can you imagine poor Adam shrugging off the warning as being only applicable to children, when in fact it could pose a serious hazard to Niki as well??? The horror....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Is it wrong that whenever someone calls me "bro" I immediately picture them as a caveman wearing a fraternity t-shirt?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Is it wrong that whenever someone calls me "bro" I immediately picture them as a caveman wearing a fraternity t-shirt?
I just about snorted beer out my nose when I read that one from SOS..
and actually did when I read the above :eek:
Cheers, Mac

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I don't remember ever so violently rubbing someone the wrong way. The thread is a train wreck and I like cheese. I was just sayin'... Huh, maybe I am a d!($

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Fromage

Never thought of cheese as being so controversial.. Every day new wonders expose themselves.. So to speak :D
Cheers bro, Mac

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
<iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/25024817?rel=0" width="427" height="356" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:1px solid #CCC;border-width:1px 1px 0;margin-bottom:5px" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen> </iframe> <div style="margin-bottom:5px"> <strong> Profits before People </strong> from <strong>Bruce Kasanoff</strong> </div>

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
:eek: I do some times, say, "Sup, bro" because it's funny to me. Plus, I'm just not 'hip' enough to pull off a phrase like that, so it's even funnier coming from me.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Results from my MRI are in. Herniated disk in C6 vertebra. Looks like surgery is in my future.:(

At least I know why I have been in pain for last several months. Anyone want to trade spines.:rolleyes:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Results from my MRI are in. Herniated disk in C6 vertebra. Looks like surgery is in my future.:(

At least I know why I have been in pain for last several months. Anyone want to trade spines.:rolleyes:
Sucks :( Hopefully you get fixed and have a speedy recovery.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General

Bummer! My wife's C4,5,&6 are jacked up and looking at a similar deal. She had her L-,5S-1 replaced with an artificial disc 4 years ago and had instant relief :) About 3 months for total recovery, but she was feeling pretty good in 30 days. I hope you have the same experience!
Cheers, Mac

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Oh man. Good luck with that. Are you considering a second opinion or looking at other treatment options?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis