Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
An Asian that likes bass on the cheap? :eek: What are the odds?!

:D
Smooth transaction, easy guy to deal with. Although I did have to carry it out to the car for him.......and then put it in the car for him since he couldn't lift the thing. I hope he's got a friend that can help with the offload.

Bass on the cheap? Tell that to the DO monstrosity :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Do it, do it, do it, do it :D
Operation: "Convince my wife we need ungodly large subwoofers" is in the planning stages
Maybe this is an easier project than: "Convince my wife we need Dunlavy SC-VI Signature"

We just need a bigger house first, wonder what's the most hard part here :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You've lost it Adam I once followed in your foot steps...
now I envy your good fortune you bastard

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yep! Strange isn't it, she brakes up with her boyfriend the month her parents go over seas, witch means I have a lovely house guest, that allways disagrees with me and agrees with Stephanie, like hello this is my house to you no!!!!

And as for Brian and the meat, I'm a little worried about you Brian I can get the number for some one who can run tests after you've done the meat thing but?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I should have said "good bass over cosmetics."

"What do you mean, 'over cosmetics?' :mad:"

:p
Hey now, I'll get around to actually finishing a project.......someday. So far I have 3 DIY projects, none of which have any sort of finish. I actually think it would be easier to just build a new cabinet for the dual opposed than try to finish the current one. 200lbs is just too much weight to lug around. Then there's the other one, which is about 80-100 lbs. Looks like I'll be starting with the center :D

At least the bookshelves I'm building now will be completely finished when I'm done. Maybe not the prettiest in the world, but not raw MDF either.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Operation: "Convince my wife we need ungodly large subwoofers" is in the planning stages
Maybe this is an easier project than: "Convince my wife we need Dunlavy SC-VI Signature"

We just need a bigger house first, wonder what's the most hard part here :p
You'd be surprised how much stuff you can fit in a tiny house. Exhibit A: YAA. Alex can back me up on this, but once you sneak it into the house they there's really nothing they can do but get used to it :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You'd be surprised how much stuff you can fit in a tiny house. Exhibit A: YAA. Alex can back me up on this, but once you sneak it into the house they there's really nothing they can do but get used to it :p
Woah, dude. This is a family forum. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered two bags of that Back to Basics dog food. Niki neither loves it or hates it, but she seems to be doing well on it. Well, except for the diarrhea that started again yesterday, but I don't believe it's that food. It's really odd. It seems that, starting about a month ago, she gets diarrhea whenever she eats meat that's not in her dog food (chicken, steak, turkey, and now ham). She's been eating that stuff for years without any problems.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis