Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Had a great day at the wineries. We went to 5, but only did tastings at 3. I have to re size the pics to post them. If anyone is ever in south west Michigan, Baroda, Berrien Springs, you should seriously consider visiting some of these great wineries.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam come to Australia, Steph works with a lovely girl had daddy issues, she's abit of a clingy kinda girl!!! I think you'd be perfect for her

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Had a great day at the wineries. We went to 5, but only did tastings at 3. I have to re size the pics to post them. If anyone is ever in south west Michigan, Baroda, Berrien Springs, you should seriously consider visiting some of these great wineries.
very interesting stuff, can recommend Barossa valley! (South Australia)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There's very good places in Barossa valley, nice nature, nice scenery and many good vineries...
Lindemann and Orlando (that makes Jacob's creek)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There's very good places in Barossa valley, nice nature, nice scenery and many good vineries...
Lindemann and Orlando (that makes Jacob's creek)
My apologies Bryceo, there's good places in Victoria too, just don't know them so vell :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It's quite a nice day in a way here, sunny but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

14 degrees C, 57 F, we had days in the winter that was warmer :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My stomach has not been in the best condition the last vew days, I never kept very far from toilet, just in case :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
So tomorrow, Louis Vuitton cup starts in San Fransisco, will anyone follow this....
I'm looking a bit forward to this, actually

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm really thinking if I should think aout a direct-digital amp, with a power dac at the ouput (PCM -> PWM)
I auditioned a Lyngdorf TDAI2200 a while ago and really liked it, now there's more options out there

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Gene, are you gonna buy more hard-disks now to cater for this crazy posting around here?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I hope we're not getting to close to the limits of what this thread can stand... quite many posts around here now....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My wife is doing Yoga while I'm writing this, I'm doing my jo in the small office....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
By the way, I forgot to tell you guys, really looking forward to the weekend :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Time to finish in the small office and get started with first shower than make breakfast for us
ttyl guys :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Oh, wonder if my wife is wondering where I am now......
I am expected to start reakfast soon

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis