Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it was a quiet night and/or the white noise worked. I didn't hear a single firework last night, and Niki didn't seem bothered at all (of course, she could have been bothered by all of the white noise :D). Hopefully this weekend is equally serene.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm off work early. Who wants to come to edmonton for afternoon beers? My treat :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Is the hot/annoying/clingy woman going to be there?

*Starts car in anticipation*
Haha, I'm actually going for a beer with her. She wasn't so bad outside the office. You're in luck!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Was going to go to Home Depot and then the grocery store, but a storm was getting close, so I skipped Home Depot. I know now, of course, that I could have made it to both places. Eh, no worries. Had I gone to Home Depot, I might not have noticed the sampler pack of beer that I picked up. A butterfly flaps its wings, and all...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I can't compete with you, man...

Well, unless you and/or she drink at the office...duh. :D
Well that makes complete sense. I'm more interested in her hot roommate who doesn't work right beside me though. Don't worry, I've got a spare for you!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My last two reviews on Amazon are for tape. I don't know how long I can keep up this fast-paced lifestyle.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I peruse Kickstarter from time to time, and I came across this project recently. The dude gave the project one month to raise $1.3M. :eek: He's actually raised over $12k, but most of that is from a $10k pledge. Most likely from someone who knows darn well that the project will never get funded. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To ham or not to ham? That is the question.

Me: "I can't decide."

Niki: "To ham, mother f****r."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have listened to Foreigner: 4 on 8-track, LP, tape (made from LP, I'm sure), CD, and soon - SACD.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Harald is slack in' ...my man Adam (I said it...!:D) has 7 posts in a row...Harald disappoints me. I don't care if he is sleeping.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I stopped posting to break the streak. I mean, I'm a whore...not a slut.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis