Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's a pretty sweet bag. I've wanted something like for some time now as an everyday bag since a backpack, while comfortable, is a huge PITA to use when subbing or teaching. I almost always find myself needing to get something quickly out of it and the backpack just isn't cutting it. FWIW this is the one I currently lust after, although the one you linked has some pretty sweet features.

Shop Leather Briefcase | Saddleback Leather Co.
Also, just checked out the FAQ section for that bag. This made me chuckle....

[h=5]Are the animals tortured before they are slaughtered?[/h]Absolutely not ! With some pigs we do use waterboarding and sensory deprivation techniques previous to slaughtering them, but the cows do not require any special handling.

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Working ... for a change. This has been a great year for work. Obama has fixed the economy. I love black people.
I nominate Alex as a candidate to: Audioholics best post of the year 2013.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Here's a good family life :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Haha!!! Anyone got some good idea's for kids movies the little bloke is still sick, seems he's come down with a bug of some description

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by gmichael I am. Where is he?
I forgot, you two are in love

Depends on the size of your head, is it big?
Love!? Oh hello no! We're in lust. Not the same thing. And yeah, my head gets very big.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Haha!!! Anyone got some good idea's for kids movies the little bloke is still sick, seems he's come down with a bug of some description
Finding Nemo, Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, Monsters Inc, etc. I think I've watched Kung Fu Panda a few dozen times. Mostly of my own accord :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Finding Nemo, Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, Monsters Inc, etc. I think I've watched Kung Fu Panda a few dozen times. Mostly of my own accord :D
Love all of them, have all of them, have never watched any of them with a "kid". Guess that means I'm immature.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Also, just checked out the FAQ section for that bag. This made me chuckle....

Are the animals tortured before they are slaughtered?

Absolutely not ! With some pigs we do use waterboarding and sensory deprivation techniques previous to slaughtering them, but the cows do not require any special handling.
That's kind of the other reason I like the company. They don't take themselves too seriously, they have absolute confidence in their products, enough to post links to all of their major competitors, and then there's also the 100 year warranty :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I refuse to wear jeans that were made from tortured cotton. Nothing is worse than plant cruelty and it should not be tolerated in any way. I boycott all coconut due to the way it's treated before their slaughter.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I refuse to wear jeans that were made from tortured cotton. Nothing is worse than plant cruelty and it should not be tolerated in any way. I boycott all coconut due to the way it's treated before their slaughter.
I love whale steak

Intelligent food for intelligent people :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Caniballism for me, but only if they've won a Nobel prize.

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
Ok so I have been gone for a while.... what did i miss?......Anything?......

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Ah, I feel right at home. I'm on a Class D/T craze. Can you tell that I'm crazy?

IMG_6567.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis