Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just started watching season 1 of "The Newsroom" on HBO. I'm only 1 episode in, but that first episode was extremely entertaining.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I just started watching season 1 of "The Newsroom" on HBO. I'm only 1 episode in, but that first episode was extremely entertaining.
Made it partway through the first season. Didn't do anything for me.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oddly enough I find many high school soccer coaches in my area are some form of social studies teacher, including the varsity coach I kinda work for/with. Plus every morning I sub at the high school I usually hang out in his room in the morning with a bunch if other social studies teachers. Long story, the show covers a lot if the same material we end up discussing and debating ourselves which makes it interesting for me.

It's pretty easy to see why it wouldn't have mass interest appeal though. I feel like that without a strong interest in the political background and events that are being talked about the show would get old fast.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Watched 1 episode.
I figured if I wanted to watch a fake news show with a slanted perspective......I'd just watch the real network news.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I doubt if Doug, a.k.a. Monsieur Amour will be interested in watching TV.
Just throwing that out there.
Well, we hardly ever watch TV over here too, don't have time... actually it's a waste of time anyways....
I had the Seinfeld episodes for more than 3/4 of a year and probably watched 1.5 hour max

It would anyways be way overkill to travel overseas, across the Atlantic, just to watch a few episodes from a TV show :D

Enjoy the music guys :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There were some pretty bad episodes, especially in the early days. They did, however, also have some extremely funny episodes.
Maybe it's something wrong with my memory but......
I don't remember any bad episodes, I found it all mostly very amusing...

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Interesting BMW 4 series :cool:

(From Winding Road Magazine)
Not long after images leaked of the BMW 3-Series Coupe’s replacement, BMW has officially taken the wraps off the production version on the 2014 4-Series.

Separating the nomenclature from the 3-Series Sedan, the 4-Series is the new name for the 3-Series Coupe (the Convertible will also share the “4” moniker, when it arrives). It has a longer wheelbase, wider track, and lower ride height than the 3er. It looks similar up front, but the squatter, wider stance and touches like the vents behind the wheels (or, as BMW calls them, “Air Breathers”) make the new car look more aggressive and sporty.

The 428i will use BMW’s TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, providing 240 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque. This gives it a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds. The 435i is motivated by a 3.0-liter inline-six capable of 300 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque. Equipped with the six-speed manual transmission, the 435i scoots to 60 miles per hour in 5.5 seconds, while the eight-speed-auto-equipped 435i can do the same sprint in just 5.0 seconds. Both the 428i and 435i are electronically limited to a top speed of 155 mph.

A bit more undecided if I like the Alfa Romeo 4C

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Interesting BMW 4 series :cool:

(From Winding Road Magazine)
Not long after images leaked of the BMW 3-Series Coupe’s replacement, BMW has officially taken the wraps off the production version on the 2014 4-Series.

Separating the nomenclature from the 3-Series Sedan, the 4-Series is the new name for the 3-Series Coupe (the Convertible will also share the “4” moniker, when it arrives). It has a longer wheelbase, wider track, and lower ride height than the 3er. It looks similar up front, but the squatter, wider stance and touches like the vents behind the wheels (or, as BMW calls them, “Air Breathers”) make the new car look more aggressive and sporty.

The 428i will use BMW’s TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, providing 240 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque. This gives it a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds. The 435i is motivated by a 3.0-liter inline-six capable of 300 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque. Equipped with the six-speed manual transmission, the 435i scoots to 60 miles per hour in 5.5 seconds, while the eight-speed-auto-equipped 435i can do the same sprint in just 5.0 seconds. Both the 428i and 435i are electronically limited to a top speed of 155 mph.

A bit more undecided if I like the Alfa Romeo 4C
Interesting!!! Are you looking for a new ride or just haveing a look see

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis