Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I need the hot vs. picky graph to know if she's an option. ;)
Picky is a form of crazy. Just add her picky factor into the rest of her crazy factors and use the hot vs. crazy graph

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Picky is a form of crazy.
Yeah, but crazier doesn't necessarily equal less picky. The hotter the woman, the more options she has. I really only benefit from someone either having no other options, not realizing that she has other options, or just having something so bat-ish wrong with her that she actually likes me better than her other options. The first one tends to come from being not hot or being isolated from other people (which, granted, could be in an asylum). The second one tends towards less unhot (I hesitate to say "hotter") and more crazy, and the third one is full on crazy (but not necessarily hot). Take Crazy Dog Walking Lady, for example. She, unfortunately, was in the far corner of crazy and unhot...then again, birds of a feather...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm going sky diving tomorrow. If I die I expect one beer minimum to be drank in my honour by all regulars of the boring thread :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going sky diving tomorrow. If I die I expect one beer minimum to be drank in my honour by all regulars of the boring thread :p
Count on it. I always celebrate with at least two. :D

Have fun! Sorry if you've talked about it before...is this your first time going? Will it be a tandem jump?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Count on it. I always celebrate with at least two. :D

Have fun! Sorry if you've talked about it before...is this your first time going? Will it be a tandem jump?
First time and yes it's a tandem. I wouldn't go by myself for the first time, too afraid of panicking, haha. I have bungeed from the highest bungee bridge in North America before though. That was intense. It was about 20 stories if memory serves me correctly.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
First time and yes it's a tandem. I wouldn't go by myself for the first time, too afraid of panicking, haha. I have bungeed from the highest bungee bridge in North America before though. That was intense. It was about 20 stories if memory serves me correctly.
Skydiving should be nothing compared to bungee jumping. That would scare the s**t out of me. All I'd need is for some jackhole to do a units conversion wrong and have me smack the ground.

Then again, you've probably seen the stories where something happens to the instructor of a tandem jump, so you need to be prepared. Outside of the drag chute (which stabilizes you), though, it should be totally in your control. At least when I went, I pulled the main rip cord. As an FYI, if the instructor tells you to stand on his feet because he's going to loosen the straps between you (so that you don't break a leg when you land)...do it. :D Longest effing split second in my life when, for the briefest of moments, I started falling at around 5000 feet in the air. Straight or not, I instantly made the decision that I was going to grab anything that I could. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Skydiving should be nothing compared to bungee jumping. That would scare the s**t out of me. All I'd need is for some jackhole to do a units conversion wrong and have me smack the ground.

Then again, you've probably seen the stories where something happens to the instructor of a tandem jump, so you need to be prepared. Outside of the drag chute (which stabilizes you), though, it should be totally in your control. At least when I went, I pulled the main rip cord. As an FYI, if the instructor tells you to stand on his feet because he's going to loosen the straps between you (so that you don't break a leg when you land)...do it. :D Longest effing split second in my life when, for the briefest of moments, I started falling at around 5000 feet in the air. Straight or not, I instantly made the decision that I was going to grab anything that I could. :)
I hope you are least bought him lunch when you were done. You probably left him with a no-slip-grip handle.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Have a great time! You'll be fine. But if you don't post again in a few days, I'll have a beer for you, tip my hat, and bow my head.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but crazier doesn't necessarily equal less picky. The hotter the woman, the more options she has. I really only benefit from someone either having no other options, not realizing that she has other options, or just having something so bat-ish wrong with her that she actually likes me better than her other options. The first one tends to come from being not hot or being isolated from other people (which, granted, could be in an asylum). The second one tends towards less unhot (I hesitate to say "hotter") and more crazy, and the third one is full on crazy (but not necessarily hot). Take Crazy Dog Walking Lady, for example. She, unfortunately, was in the far corner of crazy and unhot...then again, birds of a feather...
But more picky does equal more crazy. Have you tried visiting the old folks home near you? They tend to be very grateful. And the things they can do with their teeth out would make a ....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope you are least bought him lunch when you were done.
Nope. What happens at 5000 feet stays at 5000 feet. Well, outside of gravity.

Uggg, there's a mental image that I'll be fighting for a few minutes.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General

Scarlett Johansson. There ya go. That should lead to more pleasant mental images.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

Just let go of it. (something I'm sure you've heard before)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I don't always skydive in tandem, but when I do I prefer a woman.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis