Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Until a few years ago, I don't have a cat anymore.... but I miss them, nice animals :p
Better than monkeys :D
You are welcome to either of mine. I have always loved cats, but these two are the dumbest pets I have ever had. If they weren't family, they be looking for a new home.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
You are welcome to either of mine. I have always loved cats, but these two are the dumbest pets I have ever had. If they weren't family, they be looking for a new home.
This is strange, some cats are quite clever in a way that tey seem to really know how to get what they want: Sleep, Relax and Food
It reminds me about the lifestyle of some people, to be honest :p

Well thx but no thx, I just can't have a cat here where I live now, it's a bit far to transport the cat overseas too mate :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Does it work?
Well so far I am the reigning champion in the family wrestling league. That's not to say I've never let the kid get a win, but I don't lose when its title match time. And yes, having the championship belt carries some weight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh gee I missed this one, yeah he couldn't find the car I wanted :mad:
Dang, I forgot to ask - what are you looking to get? I was happy that you were okay after the accident and forgot to ask what you were going to do about your car.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Dang, I forgot to ask - what are you looking to get? I was happy that you were okay after the accident and forgot to ask what you were going to do about your car.
He's probably looking for a car?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but I'm sure that it's nice having them around the other times. :)
Sometimes. It depends on the woman. There's this whole hot vs. crazy graph that helps to let you know if she's worth it.
Of course, that's all speculation on my part...
The jury is still out of whether your way is better than ours. I guess I should consult the graph.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis