Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
We're writing 1st May 2013, and while I was outside painting, it started snowing :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A bird flew into my garage about 15 minutes ago. I can't find it, and I don't want to leave for work with it trapped in there - I think that it was a young one. The search continues...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
A bird flew into my garage about 15 minutes ago. I can't find it, and I don't want to leave for work with it trapped in there - I think that it was a young one. The search continues...
Don't you have a cat you could leave in there with it? (No letters please)

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I may be a little addicted to typrX. Now I just need a mechanical keyboard :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Did you find the bird? or are you still searching?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you find the bird? or are you still searching?
I didn't find it. I left the door partially opened before I left for work, then cracked it open again when I got home. I hope that it flew out this morning before I ever left, but I don't know.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't find it. I left the door partially opened before I left for work, then cracked it open again when I got home. I hope that it flew out this morning before I ever left, but I don't know.
There's no windows there? Birds can fly straight onto a window with full speed and kill themselves :eek:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
To all our neighbors from across the border - check your wheels lugs before driving next time, especially if your car is Chevy Blazer :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis