Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had a beer last fall, my neighbor gave me one for helping him with his fence for 10 minutes. Before that I think it was in 2009, sometime in June/July ... man I need to cut down before things get out of hand.
Dude, you should definitely cut back. It's clearly already clouding your memory.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It is most likely he was abandoned by somebody who moved out. People think a pet will survive if set free. They won't. If the poor cat has been declawed he will die. Just for the fact that the cat looks malnourished is proof. The poor cat has .most likely been out for weeks. Try to contact a shelter soon.
Thankfully she isn't declawed I'm not a fan of that practice and prefer my animals have their natural defenses. We've asked around and others have seen her, but no one owns her. I'll keep checking craigslist and other place just in case.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I had a beer last fall, my neighbor gave me one for helping him with his fence for 10 minutes. Before that I think it was in 2009, sometime in June/July ... man I need to cut down before things get out of hand.

Steve
Are you just a whiskey man now?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I love old, progressive minded people. I'm at a Denny's and there this old man who comes in with his newspaper ready. We've got an obviously gay waiter and he treats him with the utmost respect. Call me jaded but that was unexpected. Needless to say his pie and coffee are on me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I love old, progressive minded people. I'm at a Denny's and there this old man who comes in with his newspaper ready. We've got an obviously gay waiter and he treats him with the utmost respect. Call me jaded but that was unexpected. Needless to say his pie and coffee are on me.
I've seen that video of the two young guys and the old dude. I had no idea you were featured in that. Can I have your autograph?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Apparently the cat knows how to open food bags now. We got a smart one at least.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Cats are smarter than most people give them credit for. They just don't care what we think of them.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hours?! My 3 year old figures it out in a few seconds and starts trying to pull MY controller out of MY hands. I end up having to take her outside to play on the swings or something. What a PITA ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hours?! My 3 year old figures it out in a few seconds and starts trying to pull MY controller out of MY hands. I end up having to take her outside to play on the swings or something. What a PITA ;)
You can't get anything by the wife can you?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis