Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam, if you ever need an HDMI-to-DVI cable please let me know. I've got a killer Monster one I paid nearly 100 bucks for that never worked for me due to HDCP issues with a long gone non compliant TV. I can't throw it out yet I have zero use for it. It's presence is insulting. Not quite as personal as the bracelet el Deuce sent you but you know ... I'm straight.

Australia, if I ever visit you prepare to be ruled ... and make your women clean. :D
Hahahaaha the women!!! Lol you'll be cleaning Alex

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, if you ever need an HDMI-to-DVI cable please let me know.
Thanks! But, I bought one last year when I was working a similar (but different) computer-to-monitor connection issue. I didn't end up using it last year, but it turned out to be a great choice for connecting my Mini. I got this one for $6. Works great.

It's presence is insulting. Not quite as personal as the bracelet el Deuce sent you but you know ... I'm straight.
Man, el Deuce never sent that to me. Probably just wanted my address to sell to all the ladies. :D I'd be all mad, but he paid me back tenfold when he posted that picture of himself in the wolf t-shirt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Quail just showed up at the patch of bird seed that I have outside my office window. I like listening to them.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Quail just showed up at the patch of bird seed that I have outside my office window. I like listening to them.
Dan Quayle?! . Mr. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Had a nice hot, fresh .45 casing land right between my shooting glasses and my eyelid at the range on Sat :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Had a nice hot, fresh .45 casing land right between my shooting glasses and my eyelid at the range on Sat :eek:
Ouch! Hope that you're okay.

On a related note - seems like your shooting glasses kinda suck. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ouch! Hope that you're okay.

On a related note - seems like your shooting glasses kinda suck. :p
I use Remington shooting glasses. There was *just* enough room for the casing to stick. 1 in a million; probably should have bought a lottery ticket. Figures, the one time I needed my hat and didn't have it. I usually wear a hat, but I thought it was in the car and it wasn't.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was all ready to bash the company that got a USPS shipping label for my ignitor on Thursday - but didn't seem to ship it, yet, because there were no updates on the tracking Friday or all weekend. However :), as of a few minutes ago, it now shows as being in Tucson. Woohoo! Not out for delivery, yet, but I'm hopeful. I'm making mental apologies to the company...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really wish that I wasn't too lazy to go to the store.
It's not laziness. This is a much better use of your time. :rolleyes:

I find myself actually having to turn the computer off in order for it not to suck me into a vortex of lost time and not done chores. There's a price for chatting with babes all day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A friend on FB just posted a recipe for pudding pops. My laziness might just lose this round.

Remember pudding pops? 1 pkg instant pudding, 1 1/2c milk, 2c cool whip. Dissolve pudding in milk, whip in cool whip. Spoon into 3 oz Dixie cups and insert Popsicle stick. Freeze.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My ignitor is out for delivery. Just the thought of maybe having french fries has almost brought me to tears.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm working on my review of the cat clippers. I just need to do the voice over on the video, and I wish that the mic sounded better. I think it might be that my Mini's bluetooth sucks, because the audio quality when I used the headset on my MB Air wasn't too bad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis