Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Vine program updated their terms this morning. Long story short, I need to review 38 products in the next 40 days. Readers should prepare for some extreme awesomeness.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The Vine program updated their terms this morning. Long story short, I need to review 38 products in the next 40 days. Readers should prepare for some extreme awesomeness.
Heck of a program. Better get cracking.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I find new idears and you pick on me :confused:
He's only picking on you because he likes you. That's how you should look at it. He wants you. Yes, it may be purely physical at this stage but after a few beers and a few PM's true love may yet blossom.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Heck of a program. Better get cracking.
Two reviews down (maybe three, because two of the products are on the same product page...fingers crossed). How I'm going to review the set of Italian language CDs in time...yikes. The most honest review would be, "I ordered this item because the woman on the front cover looked attractive in the small product image. In person...not so much. I lost all interest."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phew! There was an update to the updated policy. Down to 10 that I need to do - and none of those are text books. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With that load off my mind, I'm going to get some fresh air and mow the grass. I'm a bit nervous about leaving the computer...but I think it'll work out okay.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
With that load off my mind, I'm going to get some fresh air and mow the grass. I'm a bit nervous about leaving the computer...but I think it'll work out okay.
Quick! He's gone. Does everyone remember their assignments? He's gonna be so shocked when he gets back.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hahaha that's amuesing. However no Brian its not you it's Adam he didn't like your finger trick :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis