Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Is it inappropriate to tell a sex shop salesman that you want to have sex with his hair?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Is it inappropriate to tell a sex shop salesman that you want to have sex with his hair?
I'd have to see the hair before I can answer. Just don't try to buy the big silver thing behind the counter. It's a thermos, not a dildo.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You are just an *** Adam I find new idears and you pick on me :confused:
Ummm...what? I just pointed out that you use that word often and that it wasn't the first time. I wasn't picking on you, dude.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
And let's not forget, a relationship is a two way street. When's the last time he even offered to "bottle feed" you and cuddle afterwards?
Honestly, I can't even remember *runs away crying*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When's the last time he even offered to "bottle feed" you and cuddle afterwards?
I was disappointed, honestly. Even though people put it in quotes, it was actually a bottle. WTH? Cuddling was nice, though...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Going to pick up a new coat rack...err bike tonight. The question is: do I have the guts to just ride it home from the shop. It's not that far, about three and a quarter miles, but I'm a little skittish riding a bike around cars.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis