Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Camera and SD card arrived a day early. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it best, but the IR images are pretty freaking cool. The motion detector hasn't wowed me, yet, though. I was hoping for a longer range. So, I'd hoped to use it from inside, but I'm rolling the dice and it's strapped to one of the trees in my front yard. Bring it on, non-picker-upper. Well, as long as you don't pick up in the ~10-foot camera window. And don't steal the camera. Yeah, I gotta figure out a better place for it...

FYI, I don't look any better in IR. :eek: :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Camera and SD card arrived a day early. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it best, but the IR images are pretty freaking cool. The motion detector hasn't wowed me, yet, though. I was hoping for a longer range. So, I'd hoped to use it from inside, but I'm rolling the dice and it's strapped to one of the trees in my front yard. Bring it on, non-picker-upper. Well, as long as you don't pick up in the ~10-foot camera window. And don't steal the camera. Yeah, I gotta figure out a better place for it...

Oh Adam, shoulda gone with the 4 camera systeam and set one up pointing at the object you wish to capture!!!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

One of the trail stewards around here, uses one of those cameras to catch people riding the trail when they are closed. He then posts the picture on the trail forum and people talk a bunch of crap about the "criminal". They can also fine the person if anyone identifies them.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Is there any way I can ban myself from looking at the salk and funk audio websites?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis