Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
One morning last week I was sitting down with a cup of HOT tea and the cat jumped up behind me as I was sitting...:eek:...Yeah, so flannel pajama pants are very thin and I scalded the tip/head. As I'm laying on the floor in the fetal position and cat perches on my hip and sneezes in my face.

Good time, good times.
So the cat beat you up. Then showed you who was boss?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My girl got an iphone and I'm this ll close to listening to Abba's greatest hits.

PSB I hope your prick is okay.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She loves it. You've got the other thing right? To show your eye-dependant streak? That joke isn't going to work, is it?
I'm glad that you likes it.

The joke might work...I just don't get it. :D I got a Samsung Galaxy SIII for a phone, but I own some Mac gear. The only iOS device that I have is an iPad.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm glad that you likes it.
I haven't used it. I wasn't even able to help her figure out how to charge it. I don't think it came with a book.

Now that I'm out from under contract I got a pay as you go pre paid deal that has 1000 minutes for $110 including tax. The way I am that works out to about 5 months. I'm pretty happy about that. The CS twit wouldn't tell me that was available because the deal doesn't include a contract and everything with a contract is more than that. F^%&ing snakes. T-Mobile officially blows donkeys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I went to the iStore and asked how to turn it off. Yes ... seriously.
You make me laugh, man. :D Just Google it. I'm going to guess that maybe...just maybe...someone else owns one and posted about it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You make me laugh, man. :D Just Google it. I'm going to guess that maybe...just maybe...someone else owns one and posted about it.
What's Google? :confused: ... :p

Really I went to the iStore to buy the $99 insurance thing for the phone. For whatever reason Walmart wasn't able to sell it to Cheryl and she was too tired from work to go into downtown last night. I on the other hand welcomed the opportunity to see the new crop of mall rats and to take in a movie. I haven't been to a movie alone since high school when I would cut class to get high and take in a matinee.

BTW Oz was delightful (IMAX 3D). ... but I did ask the girl to shut the phone off. I didn't have a lot of time to Google stuff and I don't like those phones. My eyes aren't that good and they generally piss me off with the too small of a screen for text and the too big a package for a phone. There's also the whole set of oblivious behaviors the users engage in that makes me want to swat the phones from their hands. However I do enjoy thinking about doing that so I guess they're not all bad. :rolleyes:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Really I went to the iStore to buy the $99 insurance thing for the phone. For whatever reason Walmart wasn't able to sell it to Cheryl and she was too tired from work to go into downtown last night. I on the other hand welcomed the opportunity to see the new crop of mall rats and to take in a movie. I haven't been to a movie alone since high school when I would cut class to get high and take in a matinee.

BTW Oz was delightful (IMAX 3D). ... but I did ask the girl to shut the phone off. I didn't have a lot of time to Google stuff and I don't like those phones. My eyes aren't that good and they generally piss me off with the too small of a screen for text and the too big a package for a phone. There's also the whole set of oblivious behaviors the users engage in that makes me want to swat the phones from their hands. However I do enjoy thinking about doing that so I guess they're not all bad. :rolleyes:
Could have usked!! I'd have told you... Alex in a movie alone no way where was Doug?
Yeah I've still got it!!!!! :D
wouldnt Doug get mad? I think he has the iPhone 5????

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

There's also the whole set of oblivious behaviors the users engage in that makes me want to swat the phones from their hands. However I do enjoy thinking about doing that so I guess they're not all bad. :rolleyes:
For some reason after reading this, I thought of this; "and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off."

If Melville wrote Moby Prick in the 2000's, it would read more like what you wrote; "that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and want to swat the phones from their hands".

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know what's more shocking to me: that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy that then sprayed him in the face, and hardly anyone commented on it...or that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis