Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You may laugh (I did) but I had to pay for my own party one time. I was in the Philippines visiting my wife's side of the family. My birthday happened to fall during the 2 week span we were there. A few days beforehand, wifey asked if I would like it if her family threw me a surprise birthday party. First I tried to explain what the word surprise meant. Then I thought about how scrapped for money they were and said that I didn't need a party. She looked very sad as she explained how important it was to them to do this for me, so I said OK. She looked very happy as she told me that they'd need $100. I laughed and gave her the money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You may laugh (I did) but I had to pay for my own party one time.
I always pay for my own parties. Isn't that normal?

Come to think of it, that pimp should have one of those "Buy X Parties, Get One Free" cards. I'll put that in the suggestion box.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I always pay for my own parties. Isn't that normal?

Come to think of it, that pimp should have one of those "Buy X Parties, Get One Free" cards. I'll put that in the suggestion box.
When I proof read my post I just knew that someone would point that out, but I left it that way anyhow. Maybe I needed your attention.
The Pimp cards sound like a good idea. Where do I get mine stamped?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
This isn't good 5th night in a row Connors woken me and Steph up crying :( think out baby is sick again

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This isn't good 5th night in a row Connors woken me and Steph up crying :( think out baby is sick again
I hated those nights. It's tough not knowing what's wrong with them. At least Seraphia is talking enough to tell us what's wrong with her when she's sick now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis