Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I saw that my brother had Pitch Perfect, and I wondered what it was...so I watched this trailer. Hee, hee!
I'm wondering, if you two were to come out together...maybe it would be easier.:D

If this is wrong I don't wanna be right.
If I had a dollar for every time Alex, Adam & Doug said that...

j/k of course.
You're all very manly.
No, really.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You call it a dude?
Who do you think would be easier to sleep with Captain America or a great white shark?

I'm wondering, if you two were to come out together...maybe it would be easier.:D

If I had a dollar for every time Alex, Adam & Doug said that...

j/k of course.
You're all very manly.
No, really.
I am a very manly man. Who happens to enjoy the odd chick flick :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, if you watched that shower scene and still made that comment, well...you're already out. :p

That was good, and there were funny parts.
I can't help getting the same douche chills I get when my wife asked me to watch West Side Story, or when Doug wants to watch Glee.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That was good, and there were funny parts.
I can't help getting the same douche chills I get when my wife asked me to watch West Side Story, or when Doug wants to watch Glee.
Okay, I HATE musicals...but this movie was awesome. It helps that the lead actress is smokin', but outside of that, it really is funny.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
That's really not the choice that I thought you'd make. :) Mmmmm....mashed potatoes.
I'm an open meadow, free range, graze on the grass kind of guy. I said "graze on the grass" Monkish...:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Okay, I HATE musicals...but this movie was awesome. It helps that the lead actress is smokin', but outside of that, it really is funny.
OK, I'll put it on the netflix list.

Don't forget to check out Beer Wars and Napoleon Dynamite.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't forget to check out Beer Wars and Napoleon Dynamite.
I just snagged 'Like the Best Special Edition Ever' of Napoleon Dynamite from a pawn shop. I put Beer Wars at the top of my NF que just to stay current and while I'm at it I'll say that I appreciate the recommended viewing list you sent a while back. I saw most of what you had mentioned and will check out the other stuff. BTW, Redbox Killer Joe for a night of non family friendly viewing.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
He he he this reminded me of the apprentice at working saying he had a brother that was gay and had a boyfriend I new he wasn't jokeing because at the work brake up he grabbed my *** :confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis