Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hee, hee. That made me think of this.

Adam what are you trying to cover up this time?
You sead you didn't want to go cause Alex and doug would be there

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw that my brother had Pitch Perfect, and I wondered what it was...so I watched this trailer. Hee, hee! I bet the trailer is better than the movie, but yeah, I'm going to watch it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got to up my game. I was at 509 on Amazon (my lowest ever), put up three reviews yesterday, and...fell to 511. So close, yet so far away.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Although the SCII Beta closed down on March 1, I should have a copy of the full game in my hands on Tuesday. Oh, baby. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm replacing the faucet in the guest bathroom (well, I don't have guests...so the "non-master" bathroom).

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I'm replacing the faucet in the guest bathroom (well, I don't have guests...so the "non-master" bathroom).
That reminds me of the time I stayed with some family outside of Houston. Their house was so large that they had a wing of the house that they didn't use. I asked where the bathroom was when I got there and they argued over which one would be better, the one next to the gym or the one next to the 2nd master bedroom..

.... I need to call them more often

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That reminds me of the time I stayed with some family outside of Houston. Their house was so large that they had a wing of the house that they didn't use. I asked where the bathroom was when I got there and they argued over which one would be better, the one next to the gym or the one next to the 2nd master bedroom..

.... I need to call them more often
I need to call them more often.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I saw that my brother had Pitch Perfect, and I wondered what it was...so I watched this trailer. Hee, hee! I bet the trailer is better than the movie, but yeah, I'm going to watch it. :D

I've been shot haha
or the end I have a feeling we should kiss, I have the feeling I should do crystal meth but then I think nah I better not
That made me laugh

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I thought it was hilarious. So much so I bought it on blu-ray. Nothing like organized nerd singing :D If this is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought it was hilarious. So much so I bought it on blu-ray. Nothing like organized nerd singing :D If this is wrong I don't wanna be right.
Now I gotta track it down on Redbox. Maybe this will be the movie we quote through out our days at every possible opportunity like the rest of the world memorized it too.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Now I gotta track it down on Redbox. Maybe this will be the movie we quote through out our days at every possible opportunity like the rest of the world memorized it too.
​I ate my twin in the womb.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My wife and I had dinner out tonight. We were informed that the sides were either mashed potatoes, or, vegetable melody. It was all I could do not to laugh in the poor girl's face.
I hope your twin tasted better than the vegetable melody.
That's really not the choice that I thought you'd make. :) Mmmmm....mashed potatoes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis