Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered pizza, estimate was 30-40 minutes, and it's been almost an hour. My hopes aren't high that it's going to be warm...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It would be unfair to say it wasn't warm. After all, "luke warm" still qualifies...

20 seconds in the microwave, though, and it was plenty tasty. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It would be unfair to say it wasn't warm. After all, "luke warm" still qualifies...

And I didn't ask what you were drinking with the pizza.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just cut some aluminum plates to attach a Snap-On tool box to a Craftsman tool cart with ball bearing slides on a couple of drawers. I'm pretty stoked about this. It's kind of like the next step up tool box wise even if it doesn't match color wise. If things go real slow I'll post a pic later on.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't normally weigh myself, but I figured that I'd do that today. I forgot to do it this morning, so I just did. After eating half of a large Papa John's pizza for lunch and drinking more than a pound of fluids (milk and water) right before remembering to weigh myself - I was still under 130 lbs.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If I lose over 120 lbs we would be indistinguishable. :rolleyes:

How in the world can you weigh under 130?

Don't you eat anything other than card board? :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How in the world can you weigh under 130?
"Because that b***h refuses to swallow."

I figure that you were all thinking it, so I might as well type it for you. :D

-----------

I'm just a skinny dude. I was around 145 in college when I was working out and in shape. I should also mention why I was going to weigh myself this morning. :) I took ten of these pills, dumped the contents out of the capsules into a shot glass, poured in some milk, and threw it back last night. Then, I nearly gagged, drank some more milk...thought that I was going to lose it...but thankfully didn't. My own homemade bowel shot.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tomorrow is Niki and my 7-year anniversary. That's the "Ham" anniversary, isn't it?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Tomorrow is Niki and my 7-year anniversary. That's the "Ham" anniversary, isn't it?
Congratulations! I'm not even going to make a comment about getting a girlfriend. Well, until you start referring to Niki as a DILF...:eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I ordered pizza, estimate was 30-40 minutes, and it's been almost an hour. My hopes aren't high that it's going to be warm...

You weren't even a little bit curious as to how he managed to keep it warm for so long...?;):D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
???????
I've had bowel movements larger than that.
Reminds me of when I was a teenager. My girlfriend was babysitting her nephew and I came over to...ah..help out. Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, the little tyke goes to the bathroom and comes out a little while later, laughing his head off. When we asked him what was so funny, he said "I just had a big poop!" When we asked what was so funny about that, he said, "It's shaped like the number two!" Sure enough.....:eek::D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis