Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to clean up, netflix something and get a pizza. I might even have a fake beer with it. A watered down, pissy, see right through it beer that doesn't taste like rotten grain strained through an NFL jock strap.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm going to clean up, netflix something and get a pizza. I might even have a fake beer with it. A watered down, pissy, see right through it beer that doesn't taste like rotten grain strained through an NFL jock strap.
I thought I liked real beer..... And now I know I like real beer. Mmmmm jock strap.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
the fact that this guy is positioning stuffed animals in sexual positions to photograph and then post the pic's on an audio forum ought to be making people at least a little concerned.
I'm sure I'm on a watch list somewhere.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I'm sure I'm on a watch list somewhere.
Pretty sure you'll never land a job at Toys-R-Us or Build a Bear. :)

Steve

P.S. Would be funny to see peoples faces after you restocked the stuffed animal shelves though ...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'd be relieved if all he did was restock them...
Geesh, post one semi-risque pic of a couple of stuffed animals (the original intent was that Alex was choking, and the donkey was giving him the Heimlich), and all of a sudden you're some sort of pervert :p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It's not even 2pm, yet, but I think that it's going to be tough to fight the urge to drink a beer.

Granted, it would be easier to fight it if I hadn't opened one, poured it into a frosty glass, and walk into the office with it.
I didn't say a word. :D:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I reached my lowest ranking so far on Amazon today - 519. I've been hovering in the low to mid-600s for months. I've got a number of reviews in the works...time to finish those up and see if I can break the 500 barrier. I probably won't be able to keep it, but at least then I could take a screen shot with me being a top 500 reviewer. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I reached my lowest ranking so far on Amazon today - 519. I've been hovering in the low to mid-600s for months. I've got a number of reviews in the works...time to finish those up and see if I can break the 500 barrier. I probably won't be able to keep it, but at least then I could take a screen shot with me being a top 500 reviewer. :)
That is just fantastic. I need YA (Young Adam not YAA with ADD) to post that pic of the slow clapper.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That is just fantastic. I need YA (Young Adam not YAA with ADD) to post that pic of the slow clapper.
Who's ADD? and why haven't we been introduced? Does Rick know about him?

You should just refer to YA by his confirmation name (The Deuce) to avoid confusion...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis